Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Exactly is G-Taste - Minitokyo

What Exactly is G-Taste

Tagged under G-Taste

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

:\ I have seen many G-Taste Pics and models around but what is it. Is it a show or just really popular art?

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

G-Taste is a hentai anime OVA series. It seems to be popular though, judging by all of the merchandise available for it.

I am a fan of this series. I love the characters and i think the style of the characters are amazing. Their body porpotions are more realistic than most anime characters. In my opinion, they are images of what a sex godess should look like.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I havent seen any videos but I sure like the graphics i have seen from it.

I am invincible!

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

This is not really hentai, it's more ecchi in my opinion :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

I like his artwork. I'm kinda surprised there's a G-taste gallery here but it's not under the artists name. It's Hiroki Yagami if anybody's wondering.

It's very soft sexy anime with beautiful girls with adventures very suggestive about their jobs (all the men phantasm : nurse, waitress, boss, policewomen ...)

I Love tihis serie

i love G-Taste (^.^)

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

G-Taste
women in normal situation
on abnormal perspective

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump such old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.