Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Embarrassing things with people - Minitokyo

Embarrassing things with people

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Share your embarrassing stories. Mine is beyond shock.

Oh my god! What happened today sounded like it came out of Adrian Mole!

I had a fight in a karate competition today. I had a good fight.

The sad thing is though, in every fight (this one was non-contact) you must wear a groin guard. I don't own a groin guard. There was a shop that was selling them, but they were sold out.

So I had share a groin guard with my karate teacher! Oh my god!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

thats embarrassing? maybe if you wore only the groin guard during the competition

we had a class clown in 6th grade, he released ass gas one day ~ everybody else was embarrassed for him (excluding the culprit)~ then he started doing it whenever he felt like it, everyone moved away and laughed all the time ;p

-repeat-

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

mmmm...something embarrasing..?
well umm, once when i was at this extreme date, (meaning the chick was ULTRA HOTT! )...and i was late to my date b/c i had diarriea ~_~ ...it was so embarrasing just tellin her that... it was the traffic's fault! :hmpf:
that's me
============
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

one time i held up a long line at the train station because i was looking at a cute girl in the other line. some guy from the back yelled at me to stop staring at the "hot chick"

Signature

Quote by DanTheGreatone time i held up a long line at the train station because i was looking at a cute girl in the other line. some guy from the back yelled at me to stop staring at the "hot chick"

You just made my day!

My most embrassing thing happened 2 years ago...All the boys in class had to clean up the school. No teachers, no boys, free time...so we locked all the doors and played card. The rule is: one loses, she has to take off one of her clothes, even "them"...^_^' ...After 1-2 hours, at least 9 was totally "Na.." and many were..."hot"...(i myself one of them T_T )...Nothing would happen is 2 boys didn't have to clean up the...windows... XO T_T o_0 >.<...idon't know what to say but "What a scream!"
We almost pushed them off the ladder...Because of that, we swear not to play card with that rule once again in our whole life.

I posted this in box School&work 2 days ago, but now i think it should be in this topic....

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.