Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Loves Sesshoumaru and thinks Kagome Should End Up With Him? - Minitokyo

Who Loves Sesshoumaru and thinks Kagome Should End Up With Him?

Tagged under Inuyasha

Who do you think InuYasha should end up with?

Kagome Powerful kind Reincarnation Miko
13 votes
Kikyo Powerful Cold Undead traiterous Miko
6 votes
Kagome
27 votes
Kikyo
13 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Who thinks that Sesshoumaru should end up with Kagome? I mean they are perfet for one another. Kagome deserves soeone who will love only her, and not break her heart. If Sesshoumaru would mate with her, then I am sure he would definatly honor his vow with her. Besides, a raise of hands, who thinks that with time, Kagome can warm anybody up to her? Oh, and sorry if my small descriptions of Kikyo and kagome seem onesided, I think that Kikyo should never have lived again. If you want to read my short rant, then go to another thread. And if my descriptions upset you, click the choises below that.

I like Sesshomaru and Kagome a lot but not together. I don't dislike them as a couple either, is just that I think that Sesshomaru should end up together with Rin (after she grows up a little).

windyroller

windyroller

Certified Chocoholic

Agreed. Kagome is too annoying to end up with someone so calm and collected as Shesshoumaru-sama. *smileys to all the Kagome lovers out there* Inuyasha needs someone who can put him in his place. *sit boy!*

Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.

I like Sesshomaru, and I like Kagome, but I don't think they should end up together.

Signature

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I actually started to like Kagome and Sess pairing when I read fanfictions about them.

it would b interesting if they ended up 2gether, but i would rather that she end up w/inuyasha...kagomes personality classhes to much w/sesshoumarus...he would get annoyed and run out of patients w/her probobly...but i like the idea of him ending up w/rin when she grows older :D

wonder till you find what you were never looking for

DNangel-DarkWingsHana-Kimi-Love fushigi-yuugi-fanclub

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Well... I think Sess and Rin's relationship is more of a father-daughter or brother-sister...

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Let me put it this way if it would end the series then hell yes I'm all for it! otherwise no, and damnit why isn't this series over yet?! come one it's lost alot in between and just plain annoys me now!

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

I love Sesshoumaru that is why I dont want him to end up with Kagome. I think Inuyasha would die if he loses another girl AGAIN.. and he´s really cute, i dont want to see him sad ^^
I like Sess/older Rin coupling... Kagome and Sesshoumaru doesnt even have contact. I dont see future in that.

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Quote by KazahayaI like Sesshomaru and Kagome a lot but not together. I don't dislike them as a couple either, is just that I think that Sesshomaru should end up together with Rin (after she grows up a little).

True.

merged: 12-12-2005 ~ 03:14am

Quote by AyuTateishiWell... I think Sess and Rin's relationship is more of a father-daughter or brother-sister...

More like Lord-Servant but Sessomuru has shown he cares for Rin and her devotion to him by doing what no one thought he would do, go WAY out of his way to save a mortal.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Why is the poll asking who's best for Inuyasha, while the Title is about Kagome and Sesshoumaru....

Anyway, I think this pairing won't happen but I really like the pairing...

I still prefer inuyasha to be with kagome...:P and not kikyo...><''

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

kagome end up with no one is better shes really annoying >.>

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I love Sessie. I think he's too good for Kagome, therefore, Kagome should stick to Inu-Yasha. I love Sessie!

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

I love Sesshoumaru. In fact, he is my favourite character in Inu Yasha. However, I think Kagome and Inu Yasha should be together. It's not that Sesshoumaru didn't deserve her. It's just that Kagome and Inu Yasha have been through so many things together that their love towards each other is probably very strong. And they deserve each other.
Furthermore, I think Sesshoumaru is more likely to end up with Rin. (Although it will occur far in the future. Rin's still a child!)
:p

KittieSixxx

Kittie Sixxx

Umm... Sesshomaru? And Kagome? You have got to be out of your mind.( no offense) If I recall correctly, Sesshomaru dislikes humans, doesn't he? So, him with a human doesn't make sense. I think he should be with Kikyo, but after she was recreated by that chick. (sorry i cant remember her name)

Sesshomaru is my favorite Inuyasha character, and Kagome is a pretty great character too, but I cannot picture them together. Not just because Kagome is definetly in love with Inuyasha, but it just seems a bit off. Kagome argues a lot, and Sesshomaru is used to people listening to him, so I think that they wouldn't get along that way. Besides, Kagome is always going out of her way to be kind, and Sesshomaru just does what he has to. They would never last.

I agree with AyuTateishi in the fact that the Sesshomaru and Rin relationship is more father daughter, or brother sister. Once again, too different. She hangs on his every word, and even if that is good for an ally, I don't think Sesshomaru would want a girl who did that for a bigger relationship.

I think Sesshomaru is a character who should end up single. None of the female characters match him well enough. He needs a very intelligent and mature person who can fend for themselves and provides a bit of a challenge with a bit of evil here and there. None of the girls in IY provide that.

mado

mado

Ikaika

Quote by SamuraiEmpress123Sesshomaru is my favorite Inuyasha character, and Kagome is a pretty great character too, but I cannot picture them together. Not just because Kagome is definetly in love with Inuyasha, but it just seems a bit off. Kagome argues a lot, and Sesshomaru is used to people listening to him, so I think that they wouldn't get along that way. Besides, Kagome is always going out of her way to be kind, and Sesshomaru just does what he has to. They would never last.

I agree with AyuTateishi in the fact that the Sesshomaru and Rin relationship is more father daughter, or brother sister. Once again, too different. She hangs on his every word, and even if that is good for an ally, I don't think Sesshomaru would want a girl who did that for a bigger relationship.

I think Sesshomaru is a character who should end up single. None of the female characters match him well enough. He needs a very intelligent and mature person who can fend for themselves and provides a bit of a challenge with a bit of evil here and there. None of the girls in IY provide that.

I love the sess/kag pairing because it is so interesting because their so different and the fact that she would defie him and bring him down a knoch or two. the sess/rin relationship would not happen because she see's him as a father and hero.Also inuyasha betrays kagome alot by running off to kikyo and keeps breaking her heart so if this cont. kagome will fall out of love feeling that is unrecipical.Kagome could heal sesshoumaru's heart of ice and I quite like the idea of a more feeling sesshy, and he would protect her alot better than inuyasha, plus he'd treat her alot better.

Me Ke Aloha Pau Ole A Hui Hau
( With Everlasting Love And Affection Until We Meet Again.)

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I still feel inuyasha works best with Kagome as well.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

Rin loves sesshoumaru.. and i prefer kagome to kikyou anyday.. so ye.. kagome should be better off with inuyasha! after seeing all the episodes not the movies x_x i should do.. i think ye.. kagome!

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Sesshoumaru and Kagome is an interesting pair (I found a fanfiction that actually made me love this pairing too) Yet I still like the pairing as how the manga showed it to be *spoiler* - Sesshoumaru with Kagura. After all, Kagura was the one who changed Sesshoumaru - and made his heart ached. So I'm not changing anything. And yeah, Kagome should stick with Inu. :)

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Autlus

False god of the last battle

It's Fanfics that kill anime's like these >.<, well atleast in my opinion. Sesshoumaru with Kagome? Have we not forgeten that he hates humans [rin being the exception] It would take Kagome VERY long time to get Sesshomaru to warm up to her and that after beating out Rin[after she grows up >.>] for Sesshomaru's heart. I highly doubt that that will happen.

RayeSesshyFan

RayeSesshyFan

Silly yet witty

It's funny how people just go, "Oh my god, no! He's too good for her!" Did you just say that just like that, without even thinking?

I happen to like this pairing. I know, he and Kagura are togther, but, we're allowed to fantasize, yes?

I bet ya'll are wondering WHY I like this pairing, so, I'll tell you why:

Alright, here's my long paragraph about why. At first, my friend, Ali introduced me this show, Inuyasha, and I got hooked. I started to watch it on Adult Swim and thought the whole Inuyasha/Kagome pairing was okay at first. When Sesshoumaru first entered, I was like...... :o~~~ So, I got hooked on Sesshoumaru and got on the internet and started to read....Sesshoumaru/Rin fics. Yeah, naughty me. Still remember a few >< (cough) and I didn't feel anything, not even the ones for Inuyasha/Kagome inside me, which usually happens when I read a good story. So, here I come prancing along and accidently land on Rymsie's story Beyond Tomorrow, which is still not completed >_O, I was hooked. I had that feeling inside me that I did not feel for the others. So, I started to search for more and soon landed on a site called A Single Spark and practically almost fell out of my chair. I read more and more, getting drunk with them you could say, and started to type my own. I am RaaiSesshyFan at FanFiction.net and Raye:SesshyFan at A Single Spark.

Now, this leads me to why I love this pairings. Sesshoumaru and Kagome is a couple that you can experiment with, unlike the canon one, Inuyasha and Kagome, you can make so many different plots, they should do a contest for it xD But Inuyasha and Kagome ones....it's the same old thing (yes, there are some Sesshoumaru and Kagome ones that are the same but, I thought so too when I read the summary and when I actually read the story, it was different) and trust me, that does get pretty boring after a while. Now, why would you think Rumiko put Rin in the series? She obviously acts, and looks, just like Kagome. Hint? Not good enough? Here's another, he says her name to Kikyou in the 2nd movie. Hmm.....odd, I thought he couldn't careless about humans.

Let's find another, shall we? Oh, he also saved her from being killed from the demon who tried to force Kagome to -marry- him, as well as trying to kill her, and he spent some of his precious time saving her? Why did he not just let that demon just kill her and that would be the end of his brother? Shocking eh? A lot to think. Also, in the 3rd movie, he saves Rin AND Kagome. If he didn't care about them, then he would've let Kagome just stay there and be killed. Hold on, I'm not done. Sad eh? Kagome gasps when Sesshoumaru pushes Inuyasha away from the Dragon Twister as well. Of course, with further thinking that's worry and also, "Oh no! Without Sesshoumaru, we wouldn't be able to stop Sou'unga!" Let's face it, Kagome is no where near that thought at all, even though she keeps on going back and forth, "I love him, I hate him! I love him, I hate him!" @_@ oy! Just end the freaking anime already >> (coughs) Off of the subject. Alright, last but, certainly not least, Kagome asks him to use Tenseiga to bring back some youkai's father. Why? She sees that he has some good in him. Oh wait! I lied, that wasn't the last one ;D In the Playstation 1 game, where you have to play Inuyasha and Kagome first to get each character, when you change what they say, right where he defeats someone, yes someone, you can put..... I love you! Yes! It can't be for Kagura of course >>; Even though she is a demoness, nothing good for him v.v** but come on, yeah, maybe Bendai just put that in for just kicks, but that isn't the point! They probably even saw the damn hints and went, "Hmm, let's put something for those Sess/Kago lovers." >x3 Come on, I'm sure Kagome would love to kick Jaken once in a while since I bet she had fun hitting him with a staff ;D

Just my reason. Many of my friends, except two or three, hate this pairing and I understand. They like their pairings, and I like mine. It's how it is.

Now.....after reading that (well, if you chose to, don't really care if you do or don't Xx) you probably just think I'm an insane, weird freak. That's fine. I like challenges and I like reading/writing about this pairing. You just have to find a well done fanfic of this.

Since, I got bored of the show, it never ends and I bet Tetsusaiga can walk on legs and be alone since it's "oh so powerful" but I tried to find something else to read, that's how I landed on Beyond Tomorrow and I was glad I did xx There's many great authors and they even have loadful of chapters (Youkai Yume for example) of them too aruging and -spending time together- which gives them time to have their feelings -affected-. As many of you have noticed, there's some stories that have the same summaries, but some (mostly) have a different ending and climax, which is really neat :D

So, there's my huge rant, which......is very pointless to maybe some of you, but, that's why I like them. Also, for those of you who say, "He's too good enough for her." Try thinking about WHY he is like that? A bad past? You never know :3

-Raye

(No flames, it's pointless and I'll ignore them)

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

I know! I have a solution guys. I'LL marry Sesshomaru. Promblemo solved!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.