Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Loves Sesshoumaru and thinks Kagome Should End Up With Him? - Minitokyo

Who Loves Sesshoumaru and thinks Kagome Should End Up With Him?

Tagged under Inuyasha

Who do you think InuYasha should end up with?

Kagome Powerful kind Reincarnation Miko
13 votes
Kikyo Powerful Cold Undead traiterous Miko
6 votes
Kagome
27 votes
Kikyo
13 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

ok first i don't LOVE an anime character...that's for low life...i mean they are 2-d so the romance can't go far from you licking your poster or something...i'm only infatuated with some interesting anime characters...and mr.fur is not one of them! =P he can have kagome...but they really don't go...i mean that bitch is worthless and can't save herself even if her life depended on it.

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

I want to see Inuyasa and Sesshoumaru together!

amputee smut!

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

okay... i like Sesshomaru but i don't think Kagome is the right girl for him.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The poll is a little confusing. whut is suppose to be the difference? Anywho, I think Kikyo shud end up wid inuyasha because they are meant for each other. Inuyasha fell in luv with kikyo first! haha jk.

Anywho, sesshomaru is a kick-@$$ villain but to end up with sumeone like kagome would kill his character...

i love sesshou sama but not w/ kagome! they do not look good together in my opinion...

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

Sorry about the poll guys, I'm still not good at it yet.

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I would actually think that Sesshomaru should go with Kagura even though she went bye bye. TT_TT Or maybe Sesshomaru and Rin. ^-^

I don't like either because I dislike InuYasha, so they can do whatever. >_>;

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

KAGOME! anyone else would just kill the series!

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

OMG!i read a ton of fan fics of Kag/Sess pairings and thats how i fell in love with this pairing! A kag/Sess pairing would make an awsum plot to the never ending manga.one reason that i like this pairing is that Kagome needs someone to love her and not have some guy(Inuyasha in particular) thats a two-timer so i think sesshoumaru could learn to love her and since he really doesnt show signs of liking anyone else(and come on, ppl who think sess/kagur pairings is stuid and sess/rin pairings!sess-kun is like a father figure to rin so i hate when ppl say those pairings!)Anyway,secondly i think kagome could melt sess's ice cold heart i mean she helped inuyasha to trust ppl again and she has a way with helping ppls. Thirdly, Kagome falling in love with Sesshoumaru would give Inuyasha a taste of his own medicine ,in other words when he went to see Kikyo(yuck kikyo!)he caused kagome pain so, if Inuyasha saw them together he could feel how kagome felt.

Another thing is that Sesshomaru is "supposed"to hate humas but i mean he saved Rin countless times.In the 3rd movie he saved Rin and Kagome.If he didnt care for Kagome he wouldda left her there and just saved Rin.

I think that there should be something in the manga were Kagome is sick of Kikyo and Inuyasha and runs into Seshomaru and they get to know each other better etc. etc. etc.

Thats all i have to say, well I still like Inu/Kag pairing but I'm so into Sess/Kag .Well who knows Ms.Takahashi might throw something like that into the manga(cuz hey the manga will never end)I hope my lil speech will help sum Inu/Kag fan pairings change there minds to at least like the Sess/Kag pairing.^_^

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

? wtf is this y ask a dumb queston like that thats the dumbst thing iv heard
inu-yasha and kagome rin and sess thats it well im bored now i want pizza pizza good

merged: 01-09-2007 ~ 05:49am
oh and shut the f up

the kagome/sess fans seems to like their pairing because of the fanfics. well i've read their fanfics and i noticed that sesshoumaru's out of character. he's not the type that will soften easily.

i'm still with the kagura/sesshoumaru relationship since there are many hints of attraction with the both. read: http://www.geocities.com/sess_kagura/relationship.html

even with the part where kagura dies, sesshoumaru went there and even tried to save her. we know that sesshoumaru's nothing to do with her, why did he bother going to her?

Sess/Kag? They are way different! Not that it's impossible(!) but there can be more potential matching for Sess among Inuyasha Characters that Kagome drops to bottom of the list! If you ask me, I think Kikyo will be better off with him, based on your poll. She's way calmer and much like Sess. I've never been interested in Kagome's character. Kikyo was the first female character in Inuyasha that attracted me, but that's not the reason I'm voting for her. Kikyo, in my opinion, is as charismatic and charming as Sess.

Ok to be honest, Kagome and Sesshomaru would never end up together. Just look at their differences:

Sesshoumaru- Despises all humans, Wants supreme conquest, Despises his pa-thetic half breathe brother Inuyasha, and wanted to defeat his father.

Kagome- Is a human, Argues alot, She is basically scared of demons such as Sesshomaru, cant control her jealousy over kikyo, loves Inuyasha, and can't even fight.

Why they shouldn't end up together? Well Sesshoumaru doesn't want to waste time saving humans, he has Rin to save but imagine saving two humans when you despise them as much as Sesshoumaru. Love does not concern Sesshoumaru, All that he desires his supreme conquest with his father's fang, in other words he wants to be the strongest. Kagome wants a Boyfriend who would spend time with her, Sesshoumaru would leave her in less them 5 minutes if he even had to wait for her coming out of her era through the bone-eaters well. She loves Inuyasha, but inuyasha rather would choose Kikyo over Kagome which really upsets her.

If you watch Inuyasha Movie 5 The final confrontation, you will see Inuyasha will make his Choice, Kikyo or Kagome? Watch it to find out.

Therefore, I do like Sesshoumaru alot, but i Don't think he should end up with kagome, she deserves no better then Inuyasha, And sesshoumaru should not marry Rin. Why? Because look at the age difference, If you paid close attention to Inuyasha movie 3, Then you will know Sesshoumaru is over 200 Years old, Kagome is only 15 years old, and rin is about 10.

Hope that answers you question. :)

merged: 06-11-2007 ~ 06:43am
Heres a spoiler for Everyone.

Sesshoumaru loves Kagura, and thats the truth, I kid you not. If you read the manga you will find out that Kagura betrays both Naraku and moryomaru. And when moryomaru also betrays Naraku and kills kagura, He becomes really powerful, Sesshoumaru fights him normally, But after Moryomaru Insults on how he killed Kagura, Sesshoumaru gets so angry he charges at Moryuomaru so much that he gets absorbed, and his tokijin shatters into a million pieces. Inuyasha saves him, moryumaru escapes and Totasai upgrades the Tensaiga to a fighting blade, he sensed Sesshoumaru had changed, tensaiga only started acting up because it felt Sesshoumaru had feelings for Kagura and after Kagura dies, She was happy she died beside Sesshomaru.

Thats all im going to tell you, read the manga If you want to see it for yourself.

i! i love the pairing sesshoumaru and kagome, usually, i got bored with the pairing inuyahsa and kagome now, ever since inuyahsa cheated kagome bla bla bla, i hated him ever since then and i found sesshoumaru sama worthy for her ^^

merged: 06-13-2007 ~ 05:42pm
yeah and raye was right ^^

merged: 06-13-2007 ~ 05:44pm
hello?! guys?! are you sure you want the pairing rin and sesshoumaru?! for gods sake rin was just a child! and rin was sesshoumaru's daughter! what the! would you guys even marry your own daughter?! hello?!

hmm... sesshoumaru and kagome, for me it's also a good pair... ^_^ i don't know how to explain it but the first time i've watch inuyasha, i just thought they might be a good pair... :) i didn't know there are lots of fans who also like the pair :)

no,no not kagome. i thin Rin is sooo perfect to sesshoumaru^^! they are the destiny couple! i think ^^hihi

from where people came with this idea,its just weird>_< leave kagome to inuyasha

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Kagura fits more with Sesshomaru than anyone.

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

I love Sesshoumaru but i don't think he should be with Kagome. She is the best for Inuyasha not Kikyo!

I think the couple sess/kag is cool but I like inu/kag . kikyo is from the past and inuyasha like her alwais so I think that sess/kag is a good couple and sess/rin could never happen, because rin is a daughter for sess and no more .

i think Inuyasha should end up with Kagome

Sesshoraru is not with anybody, more they say that in the end he is with the creation of Naraku: Kagura.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I love Sesshoumaru, but I don't think that annoying thingy called Kagsy should/will end up with him >.<

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.