Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Loves Sesshoumaru and thinks Kagome Should End Up With Him? - Minitokyo

Who Loves Sesshoumaru and thinks Kagome Should End Up With Him?

Tagged under Inuyasha

Who do you think InuYasha should end up with?

Kagome Powerful kind Reincarnation Miko
13 votes
Kikyo Powerful Cold Undead traiterous Miko
6 votes
Kagome
27 votes
Kikyo
13 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Sessy and RIN? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO ! please NOT! *bäh* its like SHIT when they are together (when she is older, and bla bla bla) :angry:>=0!>=0000000~~~~~!
I mean yeah i like rin a lot but as a child, she can be with him, have no problem with that, but to be in love with him, NO DEFINITELY NOT!
Sessy and Kagoem or KAGURA would be very fine and well! :) :D

BUT not Rin with Sesshomaru! NO NO NO WAY! I REALLY DO HATE THIS COUPLE, and also i hate it, when people say, when she is older! (oh please, your are so damn idiots) >_< x_x X-P

lyllevelt

lyllevelt

Loves writting fanfiction

I actually love the idea of Sesshoumaru and Kagome pairings because they make for good fanfictions. Of course they would never end up together in the real manga because Kagome (Spolier) ends up with Inuyasha who changes a lot of (spoiler) after Kikyou's death.

In reality (the original Inuyasha manga) Inuyasha and Kagome belong together. But in Fanfictions it's Sess/Kag. I think some of the best Inuyasha fanfics are Sess/Kag pairings.

By the way on Fanfiction.net I'm Advi and my Sess/Kag fics are In the Rain and Traveling with Sesshoumaru.

I no this might be a little off of subject but, i think u guys kinda forgot about Koga... and i think he would be a better choice then sesshomaru ...and besides why don't it just be... kagome and koga,Inuyasha and kikyo,Sesshomaru and rin(when she grows up) That's just my opinion...

merged: 07-09-2008 ~ 06:23pm
I no this might be a little off of subject but, i think u guys kinda forgot about Koga... and i think he would be a better choice then sesshomaru ...and besides why don't it just be... kagome and koga,Inuyasha and kikyo,Sesshomaru and rin(when she grows up) That's just my opinion...

I think by some twist of ways Sesshoumaru should end up
with Kikyo and adopt Rin

Hai hai~! One SessKag fan RIGHT HERE~! *waves hand in the air frantically* I'm such an addict, but it's okay because they're worth it! XDD

(though I kinda agree with starrliteangel... I'll have Sesshoumaru, if Takahashi-sama will give him to me~!)

I like both of them, but I just can't see them together.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

LOL! Kagome with Sesshomaru? I'm not totally supportive of this since I love Rin and Sess together :D Kagome is better off with Inuyasha, BUT I don't have anything bad to say if Kagome and Sess were together :L

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i think kagome should end up with inuyasha...

i mean hello?!

kikyo died in the final act...

no more reason to go after her...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Never really thought about this pairing until today and I'm not a fan of it. Kikyo x Inuyasha would've been a better-suited relationship but that's not an option now.

Sesshoumaru and Kagome? Definitely not. He has to strong character for her and in case he's not wearing the collar that let her control him, he would rather kill her than be with her. Kagome is to impulsive and emotionaly unstable to be with someone like Sesshoumaru

Quote by scarletwitchSesshoumaru and Kagome? Definitely not. He has to strong character for her and in case he's not wearing the collar that let her control him, he would rather kill her than be with her. Kagome is to impulsive and emotionaly unstable to be with someone like Sesshoumaru

How is she emotionally unstable? She knows she wants Inuyasha and can you blame the damn girl if she gets hurt when he runs off to see Kikyo?

Sesshoumaru is cool, but he is better paired up with someone else and no Kikyo or Kagome. He is not of the style that the two girls would fall for.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.