Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MiniTokyo.net IRC WebComic - Minitokyo

MiniTokyo.net IRC WebComic

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

*cough*

OOkay, this is the deal ^^

Erm, while i was in the IRC channel i was reading this webcomic called MegaTokyo. It's a pretty good own and erm, as i was reading through it, i had this idea making a minitokyo irc webcomic based on some erm, sessions on irc which could be a friggin funny manga strip :D

well ahem, erm well, we need some input and erm XD yeah, we are currently thinking of characters for this webmanga and erm, we wanted to use the MT Members Nicknamez in the manga erm. But before we do any of that we should think of some kind of plot, story we can stick too. or we may make just something like random skits but i'd prefer some storyline ^^ with all emotions in it O_O

erm okay that's so far everything from me erm, well yes you'd be asking yourself by now wtf would be drawing this, well i guess ill be drawing the series -_- though i suck at drawing maybe some ppl are ready to draw for the webmanga, and i've seen VERY good drawers here on mt...

but anyways, if nobody wants to draw or stuff i'd need some equipment like all how to draw mangas XD and some other tools, for that reason i have a paypal account which im not even sure of if it works O_O ima test this later on, neways, O ask ne one capable of donating via paypal to donate 2.5-5$ XD. ima give you my e-mail later after i verified that this works

okay now, i'll let the other dudes speak, meg, pandagirl, raven, your turn XD

ja, ne

[EDIT] Okay, erm, for those who want to prematureley donate to this great project please donate to: marcryan@swissonline.ch on paypal XD donations can range from 1-XXX dollars ^^. though we dont need them now the donations...if you feel like helping a student XD your free to donate ;)

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

i have a 'how to draw females' image book scanned if u want it lima XD...i can't wait to see my barney character XD

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

well this is the info i gathered during the conversation (in order) on the characters'designs. Some are still missing, so if u have ny ideas...post it desu

Kev>>crocodile dundee with pantsu on shorts
Osi>>pantsu on head
Raven>>spoon, Mc do tshirts
KD>>Barney with a microphone
Panda>>panda
Nuriko>>crossdresser
Meg>>sexy waitress
Candy-chan>>wearing stripped flashy socks
ZZ>>gundam imitation
Tama>> neko cat
Misto>>burping wolf
Sword>>sword
Limality>>mp3...thing?
Fallen>> with wings
[bot]chii>>chibi chii (elda)
osibot>>chibi dark chii (freya)

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

LOL XD Nice gathering skills Candy!! :D So...Meggie wants to quit on me O_o booo I'm not going to draw this thing by myself!!! Meggieeeee *hold on to her leg* Don't leave meeee!!

Meg

uber dork

some people can find scans of 'how to draw' on the web. I can't draw that well, but i can color alright. x_x We need people who actually have an experience in making web comics or mangas. contact me if you're interested =)
meg_inimitable@hotmail.com or just get on MT IRC.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

>___> pantsu on head eh... <___<

Signature

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

what did u think ud be, a sexie beast? in ur dreams! :P

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

hey~!! that sounds like a great idea!! XD haha...therez lots of funny stuff happening that would make great webcomic stripes. ^^ too bad i'm not much of a drawer >_>

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Soo...so far it's me and Meggie for drawing?? Or are there more people that I don't know of O_o

I can't draw stick people properly XD

But Im willing ta host the comic (once I work out a hosting plan for mah domain name I have >_>)

Signature Image

sword

sword

wuzzahh

i have uber stick figure drawing skills . if u want i can help do some sketching , etc since those are fine with me . im an alrite drawer imo xD

AND WHY AM I JUST A sword!! I ARE TEH bangstick!! TEH bangstick!!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

lol, isnt a talking sword funny? XD -not my idea

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

I'm bad with the character design!!!, but at least i'm good with the BG's!!! if you like my help only contact me... :)

ahah sounds interesting

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by irixI'm bad with the character design!!!, but at least i'm good with the BG's!!! if you like my help only contact me... :)

ya ya ya, irix for da background, i bet this would be good, could you make some sample backgrounds? i know your bgs rock but erm, maybe give us a citybackground or something similar which would fit into a manga strip

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.