Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 InuYasha Movie 5 - Minitokyo

InuYasha Movie 5

Tagged under Inuyasha

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 163 total items

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Does anyone know if there's going to be a InuYasha Movie 5? Since the series ends in about 167 episides, wouldn't they make the epic longer for more um... attraction? (I also really wanna see Sesshomaru, he looks sharper in movies. *drools*)

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I think they stated that they might do a final 5th movie, but I can't imagine it being related to the manga that's continued since the end of the anime; there's too much for a movie to tell.

lol absalutely not. The fourth movie WAS the official ending as rumiko takeshi and the artists already stated.

ANOTHER inu yasha movie? just let the dang thing end already! I stopped watching after ep 24...

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Quote by toxictea23lol absalutely not. The fourth movie WAS the official ending as rumiko takeshi and the artists already stated.

x.X I think I heard of it... but I read somewhere that they're pending about the 5th movie.... I hope there is another. ^-^ Like... probably a few years ahead, because I doubt that it takes them over 167 episodes and one whole school year didn't even pass. It just made me wonder...

Cool, Awesome if this is true.

I really wished they didn't end inuyasha "anime" the way they did :(
The movies are awesome :)

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

the series ended?

dammit i wish my media players were working so i could watch this stuff

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Are the movies based upon events in the manga? I never read it before, I only knew that they stopped with the anime because it had caught up to the point of where the manga was at, so they didn't want to make stuff up and not follow the plotline anymore so they cut it loose. I had also heard that after more of the manga was finished they would do an OVA series or something with it? I haven't seen the 4th movie, but thats supposed to "end the series"?

seshomaru kicks butt

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Yeah, ive herd some rumors that there might be another movie...I hope that they do make one, its sooo unfair that in all the Inuyasha movies, Kouga-kun neeever shows up. Not even once! Sure he might not be one of the "main characters"....but i think they should give him at least a bit of credit! ^___~

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

I believe the 4th movie was the last. I heard that they sended the series with 167 episodes to pay a tribute to Ranma 1/2 (which totally sucks), but I also believe that Rumiko has not actually finished the manga. So I guess if you want to find out the actual ending... read. Inu-Yasha used to be my favorite anime/manga... until it began to drag on. . . and drag on. . . and drag on. . . and drag on. . .

Personally, I don't think there is going to be anymore movies or a continuation of the anime series. I never really looked into it, so I could be wrong.
Sakuralittlekitty is right. The manga never even ended and so far I think there are about..44 volumes? I guess to read all of them is the only way to find out how it ends ^^

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i like the movies way better than the anime. i don't think they will have anymore movies because they already have so many movies but if there's really a movie then i wouldn't mind. i could be wrong since this is the first i've heard of it.

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Quote by flukeAre the movies based upon events in the manga? I never read it before, I only knew that they stopped with the anime because it had caught up to the point of where the manga was at, so they didn't want to make stuff up and not follow the plotline anymore so they cut it loose. I had also heard that after more of the manga was finished they would do an OVA series or something with it? I haven't seen the 4th movie, but thats supposed to "end the series"?

No, the movies stand alone, but it has a bit about the original plotline. The 4th Movie was pretty good, but there wasn't really much 'involvement' with all the characters other than InuYasha and Kikyou. And some InuYasha and Kagome if you can read under the text. ^^; I'm not really sure if it ends.... *sighs*

Quote by sakusakuchanPersonally, I don't think there is going to be anymore movies or a continuation of the anime series. I never really looked into it, so I could be wrong.
Sakuralittlekitty is right. The manga never even ended and so far I think there are about..44 volumes? I guess to read all of them is the only way to find out how it ends ^^

Hm, I'm still chasing after the manga, but I read the last chapter of the whole series (un-dubbed), it was.... pretty much the same as the Anime, just more tweaks. ^-^ I'm a weird one, I stick the an anime forever even after it ended like years ago. *coughsDigimoncoughs* XD

pnktink

pnktink

Silver Tears

it think that the whole thing just really drags

anjana90

anjana90

*Anime lUvEr 4 Eva*;;

omg, another inu moive, i hope sooo i love inuyasha!, its roxxx my socks!

I <3 YOU xD

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

I hope that there will be an OVA Series after the manga is finished...

Greetings from Germany

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

i heard the same about the 4th being the last but i ono, we'll c. I doubt there will be an OVA however. Yeah they did for ranma but I have a feeling they wont, plus there is news about one being in the works. I'm rading the manga and its starting to get interesting.

KiraKira

Hitori...

I hope the series keep on continuing or a OVA at least, because the manga is still going on and i want to see more action!

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by KiraKiraI hope the series keep on continuing or a OVA at least, because the manga is still going on and i want to see more action!

The anime series already ended. No news of an OVA/OAV. I would stick with the manga. Had to do the same for ranma...

It would be very cool if they did an OVA, and it couldn't be impossible, if there's enough financial incentive for them to do so. But since the manga's a sure thing and the anime isn't, well, I know where I'll put my money. :-/

All the movies so far were fillers, not based on the manga, and with the series "ending" at episode 166-67, I doubt there will be any furthur movies until the series is continued, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

what i hated was the way the series ended . i mean wth was that crap? if you want to end a anime give it a proper ending. i mean god i can see you giving it a break for a season to get more materail to use but cmon like 3 seasons have passed since the final episode. so inuyasha is getting stuck with a crappy ass ending that does no justice to the show

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Quote by usspaulwhat i hated was the way the series ended . i mean wth was that crap? if you want to end a anime give it a proper ending. i mean god i can see you giving it a break for a season to get more materail to use but cmon like 3 seasons have passed since the final episode. so inuyasha is getting stuck with a crappy ass ending that does no justice to the show

Haha, yes, the way the Anime ended was a bit cheesey, seeing how they always have to face forward to defeat Naraku, but that only leaves more loose ends for writers out there to tie up! ^-^ And I find it strange too... if you incoorperate the movies with the anime eps, about 2 years should've passed. Apparent not. -.- But I think the creators of the anime still hasn't a clue as to what the ending would be. That's why they added Ayame and other characters into it which aren't even part of the plot.

But I, like some others, really hope that there'll be a Movie 5 or at least and OAV.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 163 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.