Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fatal Error when submitting wall - Minitokyo

Fatal Error when submitting wall

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Quote: There was an error with the database. Please try again later.

I was trying to submit a GSD wall and that damned message appeared. The odd thing is, I saw a new GSD wall (by another member) just uploaded. I was baffled.

Please enlighten me on what's wrong cause I filled every field required.

EDIT: I sorted it out. Apparently, I used loads of the bold tags and the only way to get around it is to actually use the bold button to activate it.

Sorry for the trouble. >_>

Do close this thread if necessary.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

well....did u check if the file size is big? mayb the messege came in error for that reason...i dunno, that's what would u guess!
i heard that they are fixing MTv3's Support section, so that might take a while, that's y it might take a while until u get to fix it...
ohh, and by the way...mayb u should post ur problem at Userguide To MiniTokyo3 Thread, this is where everyone posts their problems, and soon get their solutions ;)..
hope it works out for ya!
================
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

pyromaniac-kitty

pyromaniac-kitty

Don't freeze...Just CHill!

Got the same problem too... I can see other people submitting thier works but I can't. I only reached up to the description page...I don't even see the upload box. Please help?

Edit:

There seems to be a problem with teh URL tags. I already submitted my work when I removed my tags but now I can't put the credits to the stock images I used in my latest work. Please help again :sweat:

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.