Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fushigi Yuugi~~ - Minitokyo

Fushigi Yuugi~~

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Any Fushigiyugi fans out there??.. .. well newayz.. who is ur favorite character and why do u like him/her soooo much?

Well as for me.. *smiles* .. I LOVE Nuriko and Tamahome! *.* <33333

I love Nuriko because he is so sexy! and I love the fact that he dresses up as a girl as a reminder for his sister... T___T.. soo beautiful... <333333

I love Tamahome because he is.. cute! ^.^//.. He also cares bout others and money.. -.-.. <3333

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

You know my answer~!! >.>

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by AkinaSpiritYou know my answer~!! &gt;.&gt;

yes i know ur answer... itz Tomo .. Seiryuuu~~ XD

*takes Nuriko and runs off* ><

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

wow, well, actually i like them all.. but i guess Tasuki would be my favorite! hahah. b/c he's so weird and cracks me up XD plus, he's REAL cute!! ^_^'

say "look at me only"

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

haha...saw the whole series. It's good. I love Tasuki!! XD He roxors!! Rikka, Shien!!! XD That move is awesome. Chichiri was awesome too!!! XD XD

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

Well, I'll say the series was decent, although I could've done without so much nudiness and whininess. Half of the series was whine whine naked naked, but it was entertaining to an extent (not because of the whining and the nudity). As for favorite character I'd say it'd have to be Chichiri. I mean heck, he pops in and out of nowhere and you really don't get to see all of his powers. Plus he's just too cool.

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

ahah tha show was awesome, actually alot of the characters were really likable. favs would probably be nuriko and chichiri

very addictive series! Okay dont' stone me for it, but I really dig miaka and tamahome as a couple. And Tamahome, definitely my favourite kind of guy. Ah so misunderstood.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

omg.. i 4got bout tasuki! ><.. hez hawt too!!!!!!!! haha.. rekka shinen!...i love his orange hair! *.*

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

fushigi yugi!!! lolz i like tamahome hes like my hero lolz

Signature Image

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

I have trouble makin' up my mind with all the hot guys! >-< Soooo hard! But if I had to, HAD TO, choose a top three.. Hrm..

1. Tasuki
2. Koji
3. Tamahome

And that is ONLY if I HAD to choose top three. O.o

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Looks like so far I'm the only one who favors Hotohori. I just love him...his devotion to Miaka even he knows that she is in love with Tamahome....And the fact that he gets married..and he seems to love his wife. Ah, did you guys see that part in the oav where he borrows Taka (Tamahome's) body to talk and touch his son...that was so sad...he's in my opinion one of the most mature of the suzaku seven, plus the comdey that can happen when he talks about his looks...classic.

Signature Image

mizuki

mizuki

sugarfaerie

Nuriko...cried so hard in the epidsode he died... :sweat:

"where ignorance is bliss, t'is folly to be wise" - Thomas Gray

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by mizukiNuriko...cried so hard in the epidsode he died... :sweat:

my heart broke wen he died! t_________t... *sniff*

I have the whole anime, and I haven't finished seeing it, lol.

Question: is it true that, apart from the 2 final OVAs, there are more? (one dedicated to the Byaku and Genbu no miko O.o)

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Tasuki..especially when he fights with the horse ^_^ and Nuriko because hes so hot! Why are the gay guys usually the hot ones?!

When it comes down to it, we are all at the mercy of idiots.

Anime trade? PM for list ^^

Nuriko hot? lol... indeed, he's cool, but he's a lot funnier in the manga.

Aerh... why did Miaka have to be with Taka instead of Tamahome? ¬¬

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

I KNOW A fushigi YUUGi hes my cousin XD

Signature Image

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

I KNOW A fushigi YUUGi hes my cousin XD

Signature Image

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by fUuShiGiYuGiI KNOW A fushigi YUUGi hes my cousin XD

o.O?.?..?

.. Miaka chose to stay wit Taka bcuz tamahome was all evil and stuff~~.... i think.....i have to watch everythin all over again ^___^ *goes off to watch fushigi yuugi*

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

tasuki because he looks sexy XD

Signature

tkoGhost

tkoGhost

The Living Ghost

Quote by fUuShiGiYuGifushigi yugi!!! lolz i like tamahome hes like my hero lolz

\

what i thought i was the hero :o
you lied trace now i must kill u :angry:

jk XO XD :D :)

Anything worth having is
worth working Hard for.

- Jagged Edge

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I llike that series. My favorite would have to be Tamahome is soo hot!!!!

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

HikariSukunami

HikariSukunami

Hikari means light...

I'm a Fushigi Yuugi fan!!!! I love that anime, it's like the first anime I fell in love with!!!! It's my favorite anime!!!! Oops, sorry about that!! It's just that I get a bit over-excited when people start talking about Fushigi Yuugi...hehe ^_^' Anyway, I think my favorite characters are Miaka, Tamahome, and Tasuki... Miaka because I admire her type of personality and determination. Tamahome because he's soooo handsome and because he's like one of the perfect type of guys a girl could ever ask for: loving, caring, handsome, loyal, protective, perceptive... I think you get the idea!! XD Finally, Tasuki because even though he didn't show much of his soft side in the series (not until the OVA, I think), he's still a good person (and not to mention good-looking...ahem!! XD But I prefer Tamahome better!!!)... Okay, I like the other Suzaku Seven and characters too, but these people are my favorites out of favorites (confusing, I know!)!! Well, thanks for bringing up this subject, you truly made me happy (not to mention hyper!!)!!! :D

In the presence of the light, there can be no darkness...

-Taka Sukunami

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.