Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fushigi Yuugi~~ - Minitokyo

Fushigi Yuugi~~

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I love this anime. It has some of the sadest songs too... :P Anyone ever seen the OVAs? I think there were two... and they had a sequal, eikoden. 4 episode sequal... I hated that girl... what's her name... some girl with orange hair. I felt sorry for her at first till she went psycho with Taka and Miaka.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

ookami14

ookami14

Flying Snow Sword

haha i love Fy!!! my best friend lend me the anime of it.. and yeah i cried ^^;; my favorites are Hotohori and Noriko!!! hehe!! hotohori because he is sooooooooooo damn beautiful and i looove him!! cause he is sooo freaking vain!! XD hahaha!!! noriko, ;_; sniff sniff... i love him soo much... but i'm sorry to all of you miaka fans... but i seriously hate her... u_u sooo spoiled... i prefer Aya (from Aya no Ceres) than Miaka... u_u

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I adore FY, I think I am addicted to it. But either way my favorites are Hotohori. He is just such a good guy, totally sweet and protective. I just don't see how people can't love him. And I also really like Tasuki, he is just so there. He spazs, and flusters, and acts all tough but deep down he is a total sweetie. He is also totally hilarious too. :)

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Saw the series about a year ago, and thought it was great. The story, characters, setting, hell everything about this series was great. Only thing I didn't really like was the fact that you'd often hear Taka and Miaka express their love for one another...........a lot. I mean, I think I heard it almost every episode after the first 4 or so. Nevertheless, a great show. Just wondering what the OVAs are like though. Any opinions?

well in the 3rd OAV...Miaka was in coma and there's a new Suzaku maiden.. and miaka is pregnant... a student of Taka is obsessed with him.. i really hate that girl... Nuriko is so cute as a lillte girl.... Chiriko was reincarnated in a baby form... :) :) :) :)
its really disappointing -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

LOL mayo? ... ..from the basketball team? .. haha.. i hated her guts.. >.< ...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I read Fushigi Yuugi a few years ago, and *loved* Tomite and hikitsu. You know. All two of the Genbu Seishi who get maybe three chapters out of all 18 volumes.

I've been reading the Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden though, and it's like falling in love with the concept of the World of the Book all over again.

It was aired in my cable television some weeks ago, and I must say that it was very interesting anime :) Full of many characters and SD scenes ;)

Piejune

Piejune

She who reads is never alone

My fave is Nuriko.. Wah! I hate that Seiryuu-wolf! He'd the reason why Nuriko died! Snnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiffffffff! XO XO

Kwan

Kwan

Vampire Princess

Yeah!! Fushigi Yuugi.. Really like this series.
My favourite charaters are Nuriko, Tasuki and Tamahome.. I really like Nuriko..so sad when he.... T-T but i like him!!

"Love" is not the only reason...

SpiralX

Inuyasha

This mang and anime not bad....
I like it..although I haven seen its anime..
I like the watase yuu drawing...then y I like this manga.

I love all manga and anime!!

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

hehe.. i havent read the manga bookiee ... ^-^;; .. teheheZ~... umm .. well i guess i should try to read the manga nd see wat happens .... but me bets animee ish muchhhh better =P

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by ElectrastarLooks like so far I'm the only one who favors Hotohori. I just love him...his devotion to Miaka even he knows that she is in love with Tamahome....And the fact that he gets married..and he seems to love his wife. Ah, did you guys see that part in the oav where he borrows Taka (Tamahome's) body to talk and touch his son...that was so sad...he's in my opinion one of the most mature of the suzaku seven, plus the comdey that can happen when he talks about his looks...classic.

eek thank you electrastar. I love hotohori. was wondering why no one had brought him up? Honestly I was kinda hoping for Miaka and Hotohori to get together, even though I knew Tamahome and them would end up together after all, they are the main characters. Yet, I still love him to death, i think he loved his wife but he'll always love miaka. thats how i feel. As far as Nuriko goes, I thought he added the most comedy, Hotohori does too because he talks about his looks alot. I was even more sad when Hotohori died, because he called out to miaka when he did die. It was so sad :( Dont get me wrong I love Tamahome too, he's way cute, but part of me wishes Hotohori and Miaka still got together. Oh well I still love them both *Hearts*

Signature

Hmmm.... i love Nuriko, he's so awesome... WHY DID HE HAVE TO die?!!!! Also, in Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden, Rumido is so sweet! not to mention good-looking!

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Oroo~~ my fav one... let's see~ *thinks*
Tamahome lol! He's sooo kakkoi and kyutee too~ loves money sooo much! *giggles*
Nuriko is beautiful too~~!! But a sad ending to him...I cry when I read that part of manga! *sniff* -_-

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

ahaha hotohori ISH HAWT too!!! <33 .. hehe... .. nd wat bout chichiri?? i love this phrase.. "No da" XD .. so cute!.. nd chiriko?? the pink-haired 5 year old girl? XD .. ahaa jkjk.. 13 year old boy!!!! ... ^-^v.. *huggles them all*

Dark-Rose

Dark-Rose

Princess of the Dark Garden

Quote by duaRKwow, well, actually i like them all.. but i guess Tasuki would be my favorite! hahah. b/c he's so weird and cracks me up XD plus, he's REAL cute!! ^_^'

I will have nothing but to agree with her on that one.

Once you have anime you shall never wal alone!

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by Dark-Rose

Quote by duaRKwow, well, actually i like them all.. but i guess Tasuki would be my favorite! hahah. b/c he's so weird and cracks me up XD plus, he's REAL cute!! ^_^'

I will have nothing but to agree with her on that one.

ahahaha XD yeaaa~~~!!!! hez realli adorable nd hawt nd weird nd... HAWT XD *drools nd licks tasuki* mine! XD

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by mizukiNuriko...cried so hard in the epidsode he died... :sweat:

one of the saddest moments in the series....

ChiChiri is mi fav character of suzaku pretty funny and a cool monk. and he looks so awesome without his cheerful mask on...just awesome....

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by YugureKaze

one of the saddest moments in the series....

yea..... ;_; ... i actually cried... nd itz only anime >-< ... ahah... even though nuriko isnt real.. hez still real in my heart. ~<3 *-*

hi,
i like taka, Miaka,nuriko,tasuki and chichiri...
i have finished the manga.... i think the end was very crazy!!!!
but i love this manga and i like ayashi no ceres....
Fynn

..yup...I did as well...I love Tamahome too...there are so many hotties to pick from in FY

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.