Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think we should wear uniforms? - Minitokyo

Do you think we should wear uniforms?

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 221 total items

I don't think we should wear uniforms. The reason is that we look all the same in our uniforms. It doesn't show our uniquness. Wearing our own clothes doesn't actually show our uniquness unless you wear chains and spikes but who'd actually want to be like everyone in the school?
http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/ce/characters/images/chara_athrun_a.gifhttp://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/ce/characters/images/chara_yzak_c.gif Zaft uniforms from Gundam Seedhttp://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/toribla/images/chara_tores.jpghttp://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/toribla/images/chara_abel.jpg
Vatican, AX uniform from Trinity Blood

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Hmm i love uniforms...u dont have to think about what to wear to school...the good thing is that we have the freedom to wear what ever jewels, shoes, socks, dye our hair, have piercings...thats enough freedom for me! Uniforms have order :) U can wear whatever u want outside of what ever obligations u have...

\(^o^)/

I think wearing uniform is not annoy me much if it's not only too bad-looking but also easily to be damaged and faded. Why don't they make the school uniform more pretty and particular? My shool uniform have nothing particular but the insignia in the shoulder.

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Since I've never ever worn uniform for school or whatever, trying it for a period of time would be nice, just to see what it feels like. Like revontulet said, you don't have to think about what to wear which could save some time in the morning.
And I don't think uniforms make you like others, because it's not their choice to wear uniforms either and therefore you won't be like them. And there are always ways to make yourself unique, in my opinion.

Signature Image

tetsumaro

tetsumaro

best belive it!

yeah i would like to try wearing a uniform it would'nt hurt and who knows it could look really cool?

you allways wonder what would happen if I did that?

......seifuku...............drools

YES PLEASE!1!1111 :D

(actually, I have had to wear an uniform before, but the sexes was segeragated..... GRRR >_< )

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Uniforms are easier than thinking about what to wear =p

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

i agree on wearing uniform becuase we dont need to pick the cloths for tomorrow and stuff.. ^^

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

depends

depends if the uniform looks good or not :D

I really wished we had to wear uniforms back in my school days, I always messed up my clothes had to buy hundreds of pairs when that money could have gone to better use :\

No need to wake up in the morning and be like... what should I wear....

Some people look absolutely stunning in uniforms :) (me) :D

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Haha I like uniforms as few above me ^^
I think they are cool... most of the uniforms are cool.
If everybody in school were wearing different clothes to show your "uniqueness"would cause only problems... So there are 2 reasons to wear uniform: Most of the uniforms look nice and 2nd is that the school will be without many problems caused by clothes ^^

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I don't want to wear them either but if we did we would be one step closer to Japan!

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

why not?!

It depends on the uniform... if it is nice... but then again I also wear a uniform and it isn't such a bad thing... they're actually okay
Somehow it is good so that you don't take forever everyday just trying to decide what you'll wear to school...

I think uniforms are good for school, the army, etc. (And then of course it would depend on the uniform itself). But there definitely is a time and a place for uniforms, just as there is a time and place for crazy randomness.

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

I love uniforms, yes on the outside we all look the same, but that puts more emphasis on what's on the inside. Without having to think about what clothes to wear I can spend my time defining who I am.

And from past experience it brought a unity to the whole school as opposed to smaller groups that I've noticed a bit in the states.

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

gokuismylife

gokuismylife

lo-ve-r~i <3

I don't think school uniforms are my idea of ideal. You gotta buy the thing (one band uniform is enough already) Girls are usually given skirts. And you gotta keep it clean. Outside of school, uniforms are great. They make you look professional. But school? All you really need are dress guidelines... my main reason for opposition is that school uniforms would take maintenance. I prefer getting up and grabbing whatever's on top of the laundry pile. Being different is fun.

Hmmm. Maybe I'm wrong. Come to think of it, uniforms aren't that bad.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Well, I'm okay with wearing uniforms. Although like you said, it does not show uniqueness or individualism but at least you won't have to worry what to wear the next day.

Signature

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I don't mind school uniforms, except I think it's ridiculous when the temperature is either extremely high or extremely low, and we're still forced to wear long pants and ties ~_~

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

b3r

b3r

M.I.A

ZAFT uniforms are the hottest. :3

I wear school uniform. The cons are that the whole school looks blue when we assemble; ironing it is annoying...etc.

BUT, I have to say I'm thankful that I don't have to think of what to wear. XD

Signature Image
I am a member of Colorfull Wallies.

I guess the point is that there are some advantages/disadvantages for having a uniform. Since I've never had to wear a uniform at school I think it would be nice.
The world is always like this, if you haven't got it then you would like to try it.
For those who have to wear a uniform daily they wished they could do without it and for us who, doesn't have to wear it, would like to try it.

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

I think we should because.....
don't know :D
I just like the idea :p

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

It would be uber cool if there was a basic uniform, but you could have it altered ie, have the knee length pleated skirt cut so it's diagonal, etc.

I think it'd be cool, anyways...

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 221 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.