Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think we should wear uniforms? - Minitokyo

Do you think we should wear uniforms?

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 221 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I think that having school uniforms are easier...if the students actually like what they're wearing. I mean, it's just easier every morning not to have to pick your clothes out. But then again, if the students don't like their school uniforms...most people prefer to wear what they want.

I have to. Its to stop people having better stuff than others so there is less bullying etc. If we all wear the same thing then no one is better than anyone else and we are all equal. ^_^; I'm in a girls school and stuff like that is particularly important. It would be really expensive for us because everyone would need to wear something different every day and fashion only...0_0 It would be a nightmare.

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

A uniform isn't supposed to make you look unique individually, but as a school community. I'm for uniforms because you don't have to decide what you're gonna wear everyday, and whether you look good in it or not. For me, it's just a matter of practicallity. I know some girls who wake up at 6am just to straighten their hair and do their makeup. God knows how long they would take if they had to decide what they were going to wear too. -_-

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

I'm on the university, I don't wear uniforms, but I would enjoy use! I love them! specially if their were draw by me

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

ueon

ueon

Think outside the class...

yes so that one would not tease another of their taste and no, because of one would like to show their taste

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

I never wore a uniform before but I have seen some people wear them in other country. But I think we should wear uniforms because that time we can think other student as equal

Yes because they're uniforms

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

wearing uniforms, for me, doesn't really mean that we're losing that unique "touch" that we have... uniforms give the school/ organization a sense of pride and belonging... whenever people wear uniforms, they are recognized as members of that group and it may also show that they are aware of the responsibilities & priveleges given by that particular group...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

W3574

Keiichi

Well I think that only girls should wear uniforms ^_^ mwahahaha (erm.. yea I am perv b***h XD )

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

it doesnt really matter to me if we wear uniform, well sure girls may wear mini skirts or whatever but im living in a not so warm country so thinking about them i say no need for them

Signature

Shadowed

Shadowed

Hail Kusakabe.

EXACTLY! It suppresses individuality, squashes creativity, and makes us look like putrid cows. I mean, they could at least have them in proper colours. I've seen some in yellow and green. *shudder*

'If it weren't for electricity we would be watching television by candlelight' ~ George Gobal

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

its ok with me//// but it has to be something confy.... :)

actually i like uniforms to but my school uniform is not cute!

grandreiayanami

grandreiayanami

The First Child Rei Ayanami

i dont think we always wear a uniform

merged: 01-21-2006 ~ 10:18pm
i made up my mind
i think wearing uniform shows politeness in our act

grandREIAYANAMImx

I think it goes on whether you have clothes to show off or not.
:D

No matter how much you love something,
Somebody out there hates it.

i really like the idea of school uniforms... i always have problems choosing what to wear in the morning so it would be good XP
but as many has said, it would mean we all look the same and cant show individuality but that can be bad in many ways so yay uniforms ^^

Quote by gemini4lifeI love uniforms, yes on the outside we all look the same, but that puts more emphasis on what's on the inside. Without having to think about what clothes to wear I can spend my time defining who I am.

And from past experience it brought a unity to the whole school as opposed to smaller groups that I've noticed a bit in the states.

Couldnt have said it better. I used to wear uniforms when I was in Taiwan...Sailor style, really nice. It eliminated pretty much your own style of dress, but it brought the whole school together, at the very least, and i think that school spirit's good.

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Well, I think that school uniforms are good. I mean, that way, people won't judge people by how they dress, right?

hellbomb

KaBoom!

im against uniform. but when i actually think about it, i do wear one everyday. blue jeans, white t-shirt, grey jacket. >.<
i made myself feel bad

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

RiotYagami

RiotYagami

Lone Wolf

I didn't mind wearing uniforms when I was at School, it mean't I did have to think about what to wear to school (which was good 'cause I was usually running late) plus you didn't get picked on for what you wore 'cause everyone else was wearing the same thing XP

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

uniforms are fine. at least I don't have/need to think what to wear everyday xD

I use to wear uniforms back in this school I use to go to. I didn't really like it. Those uniforms are expensive, plus you only get one. Kinda annoying to have to have to wash it everyday, plus having to buy a new one every year. Man, those line-ups to buy uniforms were long.

Also, wearing my own clothes is far more comfortable, and wearing your own clothes is kinda a way of expressing yourself. You can't really do that if you're all wearing the same thing.

Sentinal

The One And Only...

nah i dont think so...
i think theyre a pain
havin to wear one set of clothes during school then change when u get home (well thats wat i would do)
then its just costly... more money's spent on laundry and clothes... but thats wat i think

The One And Only Freedom Gundam...

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

I don't think we should have to wear uniforms. Our clothes are one of the major ways we show our inividuality. I don't think that that should be taken away from us.

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 221 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.