Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think we should wear uniforms? - Minitokyo

Do you think we should wear uniforms?

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 221 total items

i think we should. but if the uniforms look more cool. i will be more willing to wear it to school

UNIFORM IS STAND FOR UNITY.
BUT EXTREME ONE IS NOT CREATIVE.

I like to wear uniform, it does make me feel equal to my better off classmates. But one thing why I hate uniform so much is that we are restricted too much. This is a special case that applies in my country(Singapore).
-We are not allowed to wear skirts(i m a guy ^_^) shorter than knee length.
Which doesn't make our schoolgirls anywhere as cute as anime schoolgirls.
-Forget about sailor suits and blazers, we were just given a plain shirt and trousers or skirt.
-We must tuck in our shirts all the time while in school.
-Boys cannot have long hair(no coloured hair), even for college and polytechnic students.
-Girls must tie their hair(no double ponytails) when it touches the shoulder.
-If I am not wrong, girls are told to wear shorts under their skirts. Meaning you won't see panties even if you lift a skirt.

You think I like to wear school uniform in this case? Anyway, this is not Japan. Even in Japan I still find that guys uniforms are not given as much attention as the girls one. You can have sailor suits but you cannot have boys dressed like Tidus or Cloud. Back to the point, uniform doesn't give me the feeling that I have grown up. I feel the same as my classmates which I think I shouldn't. I should be a guy with long hair, dressed like a J-rocker or some Japanese swordsman. I guess that cannot be helped. There is a dress standard not only for schoolkids, but it applies to the whole nation. Anyone who dresses differently in public will be seen as weird and dangerous(and I mean dangerous). We can't go either way, they won't let us be ourselves even if we are to wear uniforms.

Dammit, uniforms sucks in my country. It's not just the top wear and bottomwear, it includes your hair, your fingernails and you cannot have beards and mostaches.

cherry12

love,hinata

yeah, we should wear uniform. i'll wear unoform, as long as it's a uniform that won't make u hot. i live in the south so dark colors attract heat. my school makes everyone wear dark colored uniforms. i swear i have the most retarded staff ever! X(

did i change alittle?

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I think we should wear our uniforms. One thing I like about wearing uniforms is that we would not have to fuss over what to wear to school everyday. Besides, it strengthens the identity of the school.

Niniyasha
- I have not heard of any teachers telling girls to wear shorts under their skirts. The funniest I ever heard is to wear light coloured bras under our white shirts.
- I feel that I support the System as it helps makes the student look more neat and orderly. It's not like we're going for a fashion show. There's a reason for every rule that is made. So much so that it feels very restricted for some.
(that is just my personal opinion)

no thanks, uniforms shouldn't be necessary anyway. I'm out of school now, so it doesn't bother me much.

As much as I love disobeying the uniform regulations by wearing non-regulation shirts under, jackets and so on :P : They do promote the school in some ways. Also gives all the students a sense of equality as mentioned somewhere above ^...Although no one really cares about whether your poor or rich here, rofl.

Well, considering that I love anime, I would love to wear an uniform. It would look cute, wouldn't it?!
But you could still get bored wearing every day *every school day* the same thing.

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

If done by Hugo Boss, maybe. But they should make uniform codes not so strict, if someone is going to go that route. Otherwise you can't make your own fashions out of it. Plus I liked showing off my rings. If they had uniform codes when I was going to school, that would have been an excuse to skip it even more often.

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

It depends.
If it was for the world. It elimates the whole point of fashion.

i dont mine wearing uniforms.. i kinda like it too

it save my time to choose what to wear..and my closet collection not really that big.. it tend to repeat.

Man, I wish my school used uniforms. I absoutly love them. They're cute! n__n But then again I wouldn't like the whole everyone wearing the same thing-thing. :/

i like uniforms, but i think i can't wear one :/

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

uniform..

i love it, it'll make the students look more "unified" hahaha XD
well.. it symbolizes no social levels..

Pride comes before the fall

NO! Uniform is not comfortable!

i guess would depend on the uniform policy but if the uniforms the schools issue out is cute or something then i wouldnt mind wearing em

ainihon

ainihon

ai Nihon : Love Japan!

Not after seeing the japanese ones.... very kirei! They are so lucky ours was hidoi! They were black, bulky, boring and heavy
:( stupid blazers!

"Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much
as your own unguarded thoughts"

Signature

pinaylily

pinaylily

All that's left of yesterday

It doesn't really matter to me. I've been to both public and private school. The nice thing about uniforms is that I don't have to stress about what I'm going to wear and you can wear your uniform a certain way to match your individual tastes (if it's appropriate) Another reason why uniforms are enforced is because some students can't afford to buy themselves other clothes. Well, it was like that for me because I went to private school in a third-world country.

But I also like having to express individuality through my own clothes =)

Today at colloge I saw 5 girls wearing the same style of sandals. They all weared cyan colored tops and the only difference was that some weared white skirts, other jeans mini skirts and so...oh, and they all were wanna-be blondes.

With this said, aren't ppl already using uniforms?

In the search to dress well and with clothes that are "in" ppl tend to end up looking all alike =_=

I don't mind uniforms, they are just clothes and the same as with "normal clothes" it is how you personalize what you wear what counts. I don't need to go to a school, the police or so, to find ppl dressing in the same way; only those who give their clothes at least a glimpse of their personality are meant to be individuals. I don't like wearing clothes with no soul -_-'

I think an uniform is something related to respect. The last time I used an uniform was twenty years ago... Things changed a lot, huh?

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

No, becasue where I'am my district is trying to cut the budget not raise it.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

I would wear one, if it was awesome looking. But if they are like those boring uniforms at private schools then no way!

Hi

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Yes, XD
you don't have to spend money on "casual clothes" ^_^
I wear one, is comfy and it looks very cute ;)
~luna~

my school is really strick.
everyone must wear unifrom and must tide up their hair <pony tails for highschool and brades for secondary and primary>

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 221 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.