Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hello , I'm new! :) - Minitokyo

hello , I'm new! :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hello everybody!LOL
Just for introducing myself in the forum. I'm DarkArashi (Arashi was just picked up , my nickname , nooo :() and I really enjoy reading manga. I like to draw anime too , but I'm just horrible at CG'ing , yeah , that colouring technique that is so in fashion on these days...Just wanted to meet people here too , and share my hobbies and affitions with manga and anime :D

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

Hi Arashi! :D

Yeah! Manga is totally Awesome! And watching the manga in anime is great! :)
I'm pretty horrible at drawing! But I wish I was good at it! ^_^'

You've come to the right place! MT is full of talented artists! :) So share your talents! :)

^^ Have a blast!
And I'll be your friend if u want me to! :)

Bye! *waves*

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

:D Wlcome! :D
This is one of the best anime/manga sites I've
found, so I'm sure you'll like it here!
~*~sakurallittlekitty~*~

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Hi DarkArashi
welcome to MT.
Hope you enjoy staying here.
Have a lot of fun an friends here.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.