Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone play CoV? - Minitokyo

Anyone play CoV?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

City of Villains
anyone play it or still on City of Heroes. The game ish my bf's but I'm addicted, grpahics are great but they've still got the odd bug.
Side not: Other than WoW, any other games similar?

spybreak

spybreak

::.or something like that::.

I played CoH a little while back, I'd like to reactivate my account again when classes end in December.
...Is CoV as good as CoH though? Is the gameplay and experience different enough and still fun?

Signature
^Courtesy of soujiokita! oh uh, hey...are you sure you don't need an eye doctor? ^_~

it's not as busy but I suppose when CoH started out it were the same. It's the same stuff all around but new added stuff, I can't really say much about it since I've not reached any mark in my character. It's not got the same community air but it will soon if people play more and more expansions are released for Cov

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.