Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is she a good friend? - Minitokyo

is she a good friend?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

i had this this friend she was nice now shes a total bit**

anyway a few days before my bithday i asked "anyone wanna give me 2 dollars as my birthday present?" i asked cause i didnt have paypal etc so i needed someone to pay for me and u know 2 dollars isnt much kids who can afford to go on internet their allowance are way more than just 2 dollars so i asked everyone on my Msn and Yahoo lists

she pmed me say "i have 25 dollars[[ i cant remember but it was around 25 or more]]"
"but im going to buy a CD with it"

i never expect anyone would help but there is a tiny bit of a chance even though u couldnt help i dont have to show off cause to me thats equal telling me "haha i have money and u dont" she was being sacrastic and now we're not friends anymore so i braght this up now she blames it all on it was a joke she cant even admit she had hurted my feelings and i bet she wouldnt even know she had hurted me if i didnt point out what she did

whats ur opinions?

***Edit***
this is her and my comments after she deleted me off her messenger lists it all started cause my friend commented her and told her she should stop posting about her life then yadda yadda yadda it become our fight

she = Sunkist_Raped_My_Llama
Me = Haraise_no_tenshi

Alright...Lets start this comment off...I wrote that entry because I fuckin wanted to...And so I don't have to write all that shit in a comment.....So why the fuck did you take her side?She said shit about me too...She called me fat FIRST,and said shit about my problems...And she fuckin complained too!Wtf is the point in telling me not to complain,when she was doing it?You see,I brought Dg into this,because she knows what a FRIEND is,and knows that I'm right...And she doesn't just say that because she's my friend,it's because I am...And who cares if I brought someone into it?Who fuckin cares...Because I don't...You took that little bitches side...And you know what?She is fuckin ugly...My fuckin dogs ass looks better then her face...She's a fuckin ugly bitch...When I saw her pic,did I say she was pretty?No I didn't...I didn't say anything....So I think you should lay off,and tell Rikku to go fuck herself...Because she started it...And I'm not gonna sit here and let her say shit about me...Do you honestly think I'm that much of a push-over?If so you don't know me at all...And I am fuckin getting help for my emotional problems...Hints why I see a therapist and phyciatrist...I'm not afraid to admit that...Because it's the truth...So don't tell me to get help for my emotional problems,when you don't know what's going on...So fuck you,and have a nice day =) **Sam**

Posted 11/13/2005 at 12:52 PM by Sunkist_Raped_My_Llama - delete - block user

i took her side cause she was half right and u pissed me off at first i didnt wanna take anyones side until u pissed me off and besides u never treated me as a friend why should i help u? u have already reach the bottom line so why bother being friend with someone that cant even treat me as a real friend?

Posted 11/13/2005 at 1:45 PM by Haraise_no_Tenshi

How do you figure I wasn't a good friend?I always treat my friends good...And you only took her side because you're close to her...You haven't been close to me since you started making layouts...And you've known me longer then her...One would think that you would take my side...But you didn't...So don't even say I wasn't a good friend...Ask everyone if I'm a good friend to them,I bet they'll say yes...So don't try to turn this on me saying it's my fault...Because it isn't...And you had her side when this first started...When you told me not to call her ugly...Didn't she call me fat though?Did you tell her not to call me that?I think not...So yes,you are hipocritical... Telling me not to say something,when she goes and says something about me...So Boo =|...

((Boom Bitch))

Posted 11/13/2005 at 2:05 PM by Sunkist_Raped_My_Llama - delete - block user

ur good friend ? if u were a good friend u wouldnt have show off remember i asked everyone "anyone willing to give me 2 dollars to me for my birthday? i mean it" i asked that i never actually expect people would pay for me even u but instead of saying something else u said "i have about 25 dollars [[cant rememebr how much u had]] but im using it to buy a CD" u said that even though u couldnt help u didnt have to show off did u know how hurt it was? i believe if i was living near u and we were good friends u would have lend me 2 dollars i dont blame u if u couldnt help but i hate it when people go like oh i have it but im not giving it to u whats the point of telling me u have 25 dollars and not intend to help? kids who can actually get online their allowance are more than just 2 dollars and u couldnt say anything nice u were being sacrastic and u treat me nice? i dont think u were nice at all ur treated me as a "listener" instead as a friend and ur hyprocrystical
Posted 11/13/2005 at 2:28 PM by Haraise_no_Tenshi

Oh man...This wasn't a hate entry...Did I say I hate you?No I didn't...So you can't call it a hate entry...Anyways...It was a joke...Do you know what a joke is?No you don't...I think you should look it up...Because you're saying I'm not a good friend,when I am...But your only proof is that I wouldn't give you 2 dollars?Come on now...Like I said it was a joke...So look through your message archives or something...Because that was stupid proof...

((Boom Bitch))

Posted 11/13/2005 at 2:52 PM by Sunkist_Raped_My_Llama - delete - block user

a joke? it wasnt about u didnt give me 2 dollars it was all about u being sacrastic when i needed help and it wasnt a joke u blame it as a joke when u have nothing to say? yea what a GOOD FRIEND u are u cant even admit that u hurted me what u said was actually equal as saying " haha i have money and u dont" and i dont have my message archive open and i didnt take it as a proof u did hurt me and u know u did would u actually know that u had hurted me if i didnt point out? ur selfish all u like is attention and u cant even admit ur wrong i cant believe i wasted my time on a so call friend like the reason i like rikku more than u is cause she treats me as a real friend and she always talks to me not like u u only talk to me when u have problems? so its obvious im only one of ur listeners u never treated me as a friend not like rikku did "friends" has many definitions and many ways depends on how the person is to me the way u treated me wasnt a way of treating a friend ur selfish have u ever thought about how i felt when u said things? if i never point out the things would u know u had hurted me? i think not and something isnt nice to joke about if u cant pick the right thing to joke it'll turn sacrastic think before u say anything
Posted 11/13/2005 at 3:03 PM by Haraise_no_Tenshi

then she never replied...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

if it were me (based on my personality) it would seem like a joke, but if she really hurt your feelings you should tell her. i think both of you have some fault... she didn't make it obvious that it was a joke and i think that you may have overreacted a little bit. i think the two of you need to have a civilized chat and try and work things out... i hate when people lose friends over little things. (i speak from experiance) well, i wish you the best of luck! :)

Signature Image

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

its not just this its only one of the reason i had put something like "i mean it" in the end of that message so she should know that im not joking about it instead of saying something else she was being sacrastic and no im not over reacting

Hmmm, maybe she just want to tell you that she have money but she want to buy cd. And just that. without any intention to make fun to you.
May be she want to give it to another people so she cann't give it to you ? or she have another reason for it ?

flameasss

red wolf

some of the girl i know are like that. they be nice to get money then they become a bi*** if i did not give them money

^C \\\\ P^
u u
This is flameasss, If you want to help me in the quest to take over the known universe,
send me a messages

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

if it was just a misunderstanding anyway, i don't see why the two of you couldn't make up and forget about it.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i think she only ment it as a joke.
now i would write something else but since i don't want you to hate me or anything, so i'll rather keep my fingers away from the keyboard, yes ^^

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

If she is your friend, you may talk to her about it, I think that maybe she don`t want to hurt you, she just want to buy a CD...

There is nothing wrong about buy a Cd if she had the money, maybe she had the money just for the CD and don`t have any money to buy any other thing.

I think that friendship is based in dialogue and confident, and maybe you will talk to her to resolve this

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Quote by RedimerIf she is your friend, you may talk to her about it, I think that maybe she don`t want to hurt you, she just want to buy a CD...

There is nothing wrong about buy a Cd if she had the money, maybe she had the money just for the CD and don`t have any money to buy any other thing.

I think that friendship is based in dialogue and confident, and maybe you will talk to her to resolve this

DAMM... AND I THOUGHT MY ENGLISH WAS BAD... THIS ONE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL REDEEMER... (that was a joke, apparently u dont have to know english to be wise...) ^_^'

The way i see it u definitly overreacted... if she was really a good friend u shouldnt just stop being her friend because of that because even if she had done it on purpose (witch apparently she didnt) u should talk to her... if u really are that comfortable with not talkin to her... maybe u werent really good friends...
:) ;) :)

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

how do u guys know its a "joke"? u didnt even actually see the way she was talking and besides u guys dont really know her personality and eventually we stopped talking not for this reason but for other reasons too and im not overeacting she treats me more like a "listener" instead of a friend she brags about her life everytime she has a new topic to talk about everyday and i believe if i stopped being her listener earlier she would have stopped talking to me a long time ago

So you should tell us a little bit about your friend...estimating someone without knowing her personality wound never be... accuracy

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

she..she drags about her live everytime and every week she has a new topic she like publish her life like what happen today specially sad things like her mom hitted her and why she creied etc..and everytime she pm me she only brags about her life never really asked how was i or anything and i believe if i stopped listening to her she wouldnt even talk to me all she does is talk about her life probs and every week a new topic make me think that she made them up

So do you want a solution or do you want someone to just side with you? Because from what I'm seeing, you just want someone to take your side. Whenever someone says that your friend was not so bad, you get pissy.

Quote by llxcharlenexllhow do u guys know its a "joke"? u didnt even actually see the way she was talking and besides u guys dont really know her personality and eventually we stopped talking not for this reason but for other reasons too and im not overeacting she treats me more like a "listener" instead of a friend she brags about her life everytime she has a new topic to talk about everyday and i believe if i stopped being her listener earlier she would have stopped talking to me a long time ago

You say this, but you didn't give enough information to indicate that it wasn't a joke. You ask people to decide whether your friend was a good friend or not and you contradict yourself in the next post by saying that we don't even know her personality and "you guys don't really know," so just how are we suppose to judge? Make up your mind.

I think you're asking too much, and you have a very wierd definition of "friendship." In my group of 5 friends I am never the one to spill my problems. I am always the listener, and I don't mind it at all. I'm happy to know that I am the support pillar for my friends. I'M GLAD of it. In the rare occasions that I break down the support is reciprocated. I don't care if they're long winded. I have a certain friend that in the five years I've known him has never asked me about the situation in my life. And I don't really care, because I understand that he needs the support more than I do. If YOU were a good friend yourself, you shouldn't care that she talks so much about her life. If you're really frustrated about the situation, why don't you just tell her so? If she fails to see your side of the situation afterward, then no, she is not a good friend.

When she said "i have 25 dollars, but im going to buy a CD with it," I would have said, "YOU SUCK," to her and moved on. You took it as an affront to you even though it wasn't meant to be, and your friend said so herself. For us to judge her fully you'll have to give us more information, but any information you give now will be tainted with biasy and animosity.

You have to understand that people are not obligated to give you anything. They give you gifts because they want to.

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

u got it wrong i dont need anyone to come to my side cause the people who knows us both knows about it and i am pissed cause she goes to everyone and tell one side stories by ur comment its obvious we have different personality and i do support people when they do have real problems but i do not support people posting their crap for attentions some of the things she said was real and i believe it but she also had made up some stuff and i did say i dont expect anyone to give me but she didnt have to be sacrastic about it the reasons i cant stand her is cause shes sacrastic and likes attentions she gets attentions by saying how sucky her life is even though she did asked me "hows life or how have u been?" as u said if friends have problems we'll listen and support but however whenever i try to tell her my probs she'll go "oh' or "ok" "um i dont know" and then change a subject to hers and she always says what a good friend i am yadda yadda yadda but whenever we talk in groups and stuff she doesnt even bother to talk to me she acts like a "clown" to draw attentions she make fun of younger people to be cool thats her personality and i got sick of it now shes blamin me for not being a good friend ignoring her being mean etc and when i point out when did she hurt me she denied it she'll push it she'll say "its a joke u cant even take a joke?"

man i coulda care less about her if that was me yo

Your friend sucks. Dump her ass.

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Heheh your friend sucks. Hmm some girls are *****'s. I would say that counter her attacks back. Like me if you throw a stone I will throw it harder!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

she has too much meat i bet it wouldnt hurt

Your friend was wrong...thats kinda lyke going to a person who has no food and saying "i have more food...but it's just for me" if the person had more food either 1. Share or 2. Don't tell at all...and if u don't wanna share don't tell...so i can see where why you are mad...

there is 1 question u gota ask ur self...do u eva want to see her again?
i recon its prety streight forward...im gona use my powers of deduction and say you dun wana see her eva again

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.