Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes Prince of Tennis? - Minitokyo

Who likes Prince of Tennis?

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

So, who likes pot? I jz started watching it, but it was cool! I like Syusuke Fuji... he's too cute! Eiji Kikumaru is fine with me too!XD

Anyway, I used to have many favorite anime but now POT is my fave! How about you?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

ano...

1. this is in the wrong section. ^_^'

Quote by forum guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image

ano... crap! i didn't know anything at all! i might as well stop putting things up...

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Eh...I got bored of it...it just doesn't spark my interest ^-^ I had like...all the episodes released so far...then I just deleted them all. Wow...I wasted a lot of time collecting that anime XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

I don't really like it... well actually, I just like watching the eps without tennis matches, cause they are the funny eps. I don't really care if I miss the whole plot.

I think that I like better Kikumaru... but actually my fave POT chara is Sakurano, the kawaii and completely clueless girl.

Signature

i thought it was alright lol, wasn't the best sport anime i seen, "eg Hajime no Ippo Rocked" lol this was reali average, but good to pass time lol, the matches in it ain't that great, and since i play tennis, some of the shots are wayy too fake and impossible lol, i kno its anime an all, but i mean there is a limit to how unrealistic it can get haha. but some of the humour is pretty damn hilarious xD haha

well, i'm not really into it, but i do watch it... whenever. lolz

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

i like PoT! it's one of my favorite mangas! i didn't get to watch all of the anime cuz my sister stopped buying it. T_T

I mean its one of those types of anime where the good guy goes on one of those little winning streaks, so if u don't like seeing the good guy always win you'll probably hate it. It had team spirit which was a part I liked about it and good sportsmanship...I mean there weren't any real bad guys. Pretty nice characters designs and music so I gotta say that it was pretty good anime.

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

ahh, prince of tennis rocks! it was the first anime i ever saw... so naturally, it is my favorite.. i juss lovee it! =D the chibi eps are the besttt :nya: my fav character is Tezuka, he has the awesomest moves on the court.. hehe, =]

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Prince of Tennis is, by far, my favorite anime. Ever. I love the story and all, but it's the characters that make the show what it is! The chibi episodes rock my socks and the match between Ryoma and Sanada is one of my favorites! The only thing I hate about PoT (besides the fact that the anime ended) is Oishi's hair XD
Yay for TeniPuri!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Well, i also don't really like the matches but i only want to see fuji and tezuka, fuji and echizen, fight... I like tezuka too! =)

i like prince of tennis very much especially the chibi episodes they are really funny
well my favourite person i think that would be kikumaru cause of his character or kirihara well i just like that guy

not the best anime but it grows on you ;) almost didn't watch it after episode one. lol
echizen winning all the time kinda annoys me but not enough for me to stop watching the series. love the chibi eps and the really funny filler eps. :D

Tsuru

Tsuru

PoT sick FAN!!!

Who wouldn't like it... OMG hell I love it!
Specially Ryoma Echizen! He's LOVEEEEE ♥♥♥

What else could I say... *sigh*

C-ya

TSURU

POT is also my fave,i like ryoma the most,he is cool and powerful.banzai for ryoma sama.

It's kinda easy to quess what happens next, since Ryoma wins all the time, then loses in some practice match and later wins the guy who beat him before... It's annoying, and Ryoma isn't really my most favorite character. (And Ryoma fans, don't kill me!)
Still, I really like the characters, though some of them tend to annoy me (Tomoka!). I especially like players from other schools, Atobe, Jirou, Sanada, Saeki and Sengoku for example. But as I said, I like nearly everyone.. :D
The humor is just great! Who can't love the episodes with Inui juice? And chibis! XD
I think you could say I'm addicted to POT, so it's obvious that I like it.. ;)

I love Kaidoh, Saeki and so much more! >_<

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Atobe! Atobe!

Yes, I am a cranky Atobe-fangirl. LOL.

I like the manga more though. The anime was a bit too much LOL - not that I din enjoy it, but well, let's just say, it was the rival teams that kept me going. :P

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

I love Kaidoh Kaoru! ^_^ At the start I love more Eiji Kikumaru because he is lika a little neko, but after I've see the real Kaidoh... I'm completely in love with him! I love Saeki too! ^_^

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I enjoyed watching Prince of Tennis (anime), however, I find the ending a little bit disappointing. I don't like it (ending) at all. The filler episodes are hilarious; seeing those chibi characters running about really lit up my day. XD
Judging from the characters, the humor factor and the story, erm... my favourite sports anime is still SlamDunk. =)

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

I love PoT haha.... I think that inui's juice are the best.... Inui is so cute and tezuka is so handsome...! Go Kunimitsu...

Nyaaaaaaaa~~~~~~ I love Tenipuri *______* Tezuka buchou are the best >/////////<
I love too the musicals. Tutiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii we love youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

I was quite sceptical about this anime at first cos its not something that interests me. But after seeing the hot guys, i started reading the manga, now its one of my faves! I like Fuji and Momo-Chan the best! errr ryoma too...and tezuka...and eiji...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.