Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes Prince of Tennis? - Minitokyo

Who likes Prince of Tennis?

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

I liked the anime a lot. At first I was a bit skeptical...sports animes were something I didnt really like. Hell, I didn't even like sports. But after i started watching, I quickly got hooked. While it is repetitive, it somehow makes each episode great. And I luv the chibi ones too.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I like this anime cause I was mainly "WOWed" by Ryoma, a freshman and yet so talented.. beating the rest who look down upon him. It helped inspire me to work harder in my sports.. haha

I love Prince of Tennis! I think that this Anime/Manga RULES!
I didn't think i would like it but it had me hooked! GO TENI PURI!
Ryoma is such a snarky brat but i love him for it! I also like Oishitari!

s2 * k i R i h i M e * s2
http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]Bleach-Central
POT-ultimate

I love prince of tennis i like Tezuka! I like their non tennis activity scene. Especially the chapter Prince of bowling :)

I like it to

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i like PoT also, but i hate the protagonist. Ryoma's an arrogant punk. everyone else is cool. oh and Inui's special drink pwns XD

I really enjoy Prince of Tennis! At first when i heard the title i was just like blehh another boring anime but after watching the first 5 episodes, i was in love with it! My favourite character is Eiji and Sakuno!

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

kyaaaaaaaaaaa! puritennnnn! i lov prince of tennissss! fai-to! fai-to! XD! yeah.... i really like all of them ^^
m.i.a. ^^

I like TeniPuri. I like TeniMyu. I like RajiPuri. I like CinePuri. I like ChibiPuri. And I like the movie. Anything else?

Oh, and I love Ohtori Choutarou, Atobe Keigo, Fuji Syuusuke, Shishido Ryou, Fuji Yuuta, Mizuki Hajime, and Yagyuu Hiroshi.

Ah! I musn't forget Date Kouji, Kamakari Kenta, Aiba Hiroki, Katou Kazuki, Nagayama Takeshi, Tuti, Araki Hirofumi, Zukki, and Kimeru!

I like it.

I love Seiichi Yukimuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
love-love-loveeeee

and the musicals Tenimyu y DLs are the best!

I love Prince of Tennis for all of my love! 8d
Nobody can stop me! I want to go Japan to see Prince of Tennis! >.<

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.