Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 R.I.P Eddie Guerrero - Minitokyo

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

gzg9jg

gzg9jg

Grifter

I remember my first trip to see the "lucha libre" in Juarez, Mexico (across from El Paso), we were sitting in the third row, when in comes this big, ripped muscled guy (it's odd in Mexico, wrestlers are usually fat), but this guy was young and really fast, even then he was a great wrestler. Soon after that, I would see him wrestling on tv in Mexico city along with Conan (another guy that started his career in Juarez).
I was really amazed to see Eddie in WCW and then WWE, it made me feel very proud.
But through all the years since, I haven't forgotten my first trip to see "las luchas", and I will surely always remember Eddie Guerrero.
R.I.P.

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

I was shocked when my cousin told me he died T_T
I'm gonna miss him.

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

At first I thought it was just a joke but sadly... it was true. I was really surprised about it.

midorinokari

midorinokari

Till My Forever Become No Longer

I guess its RIP to him... And I idolized his fire a lot... His fervor to fight the demons witihin him... Viva Eddie... Hai! Over and Out...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

We lie, we cheat, we stealllll!

Gosh I really like that theme song. He's a great wrestler, face or evil. Rest in peace, Eddie! We wrestling fans appreciate all your efforts!

zainab-chan

zainab-chan

.::P!nK pUnK >0<::.

He was a great WWE super star...I'm sure alot of his fans will surely miss him...I know I will but I'm pretty sure the Latino Heat will be a WWE legend...may Eddie Guerrero R.I.P..

..::Love your Enemies, It will drive them Crazy::..
Signature

So sad. I thought their were kidding too. Now I know he's really dead. I'm still wandering what meaning of life is. I'm gonna miss his 3 amigos and frog splash. Au Revoir mon ami Eddie. Oh yeah did Undertaker show up at the tribute on Raw? I didn't see it

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Eddie has been my favorite wrestler since what feels like the begining of time and now to know he's gone is real devestating. I love you Uncle Eddie G. Forever T_T T_T T_T

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

He was a good wreaslter... (sorry cant spell)
and everyone seemed to love him @ wwe....
It a shame really. The only problem with things like WWE is we never really get to know the real char... just who they play!

Leonaiken

Leonaiken

I'm a Bloody Rose

Eduardo Gori Guerrero el mejor luchador Mexicano.
En el Cielo El Miente, El Hace trampa y el nos a rovado todos nuestros Corazones
LATINO HEAT FOREVER!

ThE ONly THiNg I EVer REalLy LoVed WaS......
HAtE

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.