Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submitting - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I guess everyone just can't handle MT3..

I have no idea where to post this so I thought this might be the best place. I'm assuming this is the place as well. This came to me when I was working on my next Vector and now I have no will to finish it so I have a proposition or more of a complant to make. When I join MT was about 'High Quality' images now I'm starting to see a Limit Restiction. I'm not sure about this whole Pixel problem but lately I've been getting them due to the extremely large Vector that I make. I do this for many reason in which A) I don't want to alter the quality size let alone change anything on it. and B) Because I thought MT was all about 'Quality'. MT2 was more strict on the quality that some scans have been deleted due to the lacking. Since the vector I make exceed over 2 megabytes in Pixel MT won't allow it in it's database. What I do not get is why the sudden restiction? I don't know if MT2 had the same restriction but I've never got it till now. My vectors on MT2 has exceeded over the limit and yet it was still acceptable, Now I can't even update the old vectors because I'm 'exceeding' the limit, Hell I know tons of scans that has also went ever. But now I can't submit any vector. I don't want to say if MT3 can't allow this then there really isn't any reason for me to stay but currently with everything happening and going on I've haven't found anything to keep me staying.

I'll wait for a reply from either the Admin's or Mod's.

~Keough

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I feel your pain man.... stupid system wiped out a perfectly good wall I submitted... the reasons were less then good...

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

I'm not sure about your attitude but to get ontopic "2 megabytes in Pixel" doesn't make sense.. it's either "2 megabytes in size" or "2 million pixels".

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by SheqelI'm not sure about your attitude but to get ontopic "2 megabytes in Pixel" doesn't make sense.. it's either "2 megabytes in size" or "2 million pixels".

Oh Maybe I use the word word phrasing XD. I meant 2 Mill Pixels. The thing I don't get Sheqel is now with the 2 Mil. Pixel I cant submit my Vectors. My currents ones This and Last Months has been way over 2 Mill Pix. during MT2. I just don't see understand why now MT3 has the 2 Mil Pixel restriction. If it was here during MT2 I've never experience it.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

i raised it to 10 million.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by Sheqeli raised it to 10 million.

OOa *shock* :) Thank You Sheqel for taken upon my request much appreciate it. If it's not much to ask could I ask how long it will take before it comes into effect?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.