Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did u know?!?! - Minitokyo

Did u know?!?!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

http://www.minitokyo.net/upload/DidYouKnow.gif

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Heheh...wow...interesting facts there!

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Wow, that's random. ^_^ And I tried to lick my elbow, too. Almost! XD

ive never tried to lick my elbow.. some of those facts i didnt know... ahahah i wanna snail that sleeps for 3 years..

andanother

andanother

caged bird

i'm not even gonna try and lick my elbow... but that stuff is interesting huh? hahaha...

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Damn I tried to lick my elbow. Guess I am one of the average ppl out there.

Signature

i so tried to lick my elbow. im way too predictable! that is sweet. thanx!! :)

I have better things to do with my time than sitting in front of my computer, like sitting behind my computer where it's safe and no one will hurt me!

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

well..I learn a lot today..thx for the interesting facts!

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

XD that is so cute! And yes, very interesting, lol. XD Funny too. XD

roly-poly

floater

ah that old thing

i love the bit about polar bears.

Signature

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

i knew dentists were scary for a reason
and yes i am an anti-dentite

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

*cougholdcough* XD XD

Signature

Ayreon

Ayreon

Obscene

I call bullshit on the duck's quack one. A duck's quack does infact echo, it quacks repeatedly after each quack to give the illusion that duck's don't echo.

This is the dawn of time
I am the first to stand
Looking through the eyes of the primal man
This is the dawn of time
Witnessing the birth
I am the first man on earth

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Hehe I have seen some of those before like the licking the elbow one, this I didn't try to lick my elbow but I am thinking about it XD. The hurricane one was cool, There was hurricane like condition at my house last night. 100 MPH winds, I lost some shingles off my house and my garage door broke a few semi's fell over. Living at the mouth of a canyon is fun :)

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.