Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your parents' job?! You might have never guessed... - Minitokyo

What's your parents' job?! You might have never guessed...

Is your parent's/parents' job embarassing to you?

Yes
0 votes
No
28 votes
Sometimes
2 votes
Never thought about it
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Since we've so many MTers here with different backgrounds, I thought I'd do a thread about our parent(s). I'm looking forward to some interesting replies XD

I'm the daughter of two restaurant owners. Chinese seafood restaurant owners to be exact. My mom is the owner of the Lake Spring Shanghai Restaurant located in Monterey Park of California. My dad's MPV Seafood Restaurant is located in the same place, but he owns it with several of his pals as well. My dad's restaurant is the more popular one because it's bigger and better XD

So...what's your parent's/parents' job?! ^-^

*Note: If your parent(s) are retired, you can state what they used to do. I understand that this may also be a sensitive subject to some people, so you do not have to post the jobs of both your parents if you don't want to do so.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Mom's a nurse! Pop's a ~ unknown ~

-repeat-

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

my mom's a dental hygenist and my dad's a sturctural engineer

My mom works in mamography, my dad works in nuclear medicine as well as puts pinstripes on cars (which job I am currently taking over XD. Both work with x-rays and bring in lots of cash. I've got no problems with their jobs.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by baybeebeanmy mom's a dental hygenist and my dad's a sturctural engineer

^ what she said... lol. (damn, she beat me to it! XP)

Signature Image

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

My dad is a car salesman and my mom is a banker!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Both my parents missionaries. Hmmm guess my parents are the only one that has a religious jobs until now. Sometimes wish my dad was an (car) engineer because I'm hoping to be one myselfmy and mom a dentist because I've always had dental problems

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

My dad owned a Chinese restaurant as well here in New York. ^^ Now he owns a luncheonette, heheh. My mom is a teacher at a Day Care center.

my mom is a farmer. i don't know what my fathers up to. think i is in a funeral agency or something

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Dads a civil engineer, mum just works in a chinese restaurant

aiya.

my mom is an ordinary housewife and my father works in a small company..

'' live life to the fullest''

Fieryhost

Fieryhost

Blur Case

My father is an executive director of a metal industry, owner of a few small companies that i know little of. My mom was a HR(Human Resourse) manager in a pipe company.

davew30

davew30

I ate mythology and slept

Father is a chef at a chinese restaurant, and mum is a free-lance interpreter....

Stop deaths on the road, drive on the pavement!!!

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

My mother is a teacher and translator, my father is a not-specified businessman...

founder of: Vectory
Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

My Father is a Engneer and my Mother doesnt have a job.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

No not really, actually I never thought about it. Mom's a caregiver/nurse and dad's a business man, but he's currently learning about car mechanism. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Wow. Your parent have nice jobs. *thinks* Wow guys! Are you all rich?! o_0

Joke~ :)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Both of my parents are biologists, bringing up stuff at the table like "calmodulin receptors in the olfactory apparati of rats". Meh. Also at school I get stuff like "when are you bringing me some Ebola?". Meh again. It's not embarassing, just annoying sometimes; like when wanting to get into college, because my parents can be classified as Virologists and herefore a threat to national security because I might report back to them with lab secrets. Big meh, since I don't like Biology and am enrolling in Japanese classes and English literature. But whatever for the paranoid americans!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

Both of my parents are doctors.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

my mom(ex-social worker) retired early at 38 because my bastard of a dad (don't care whatever his job is) wanted to.

Signature

Harati

Harati

Supreme Overlord!

Well, my dad works for the navy and he recruits people. My mom's job helps the army in Iraq. No she's not at war she's just doing a specific thing away from Iraq and she's comming back later at the end of this year (finally).

my dad work as a lorry driver and my mum is an accountant who help my dad^^

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

My mom is a caretaker for the elderly, and my dad is a boat builder/repairman. Nothing that interesting I suppose compared to some other jobs

Signature Image

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

at current mum doesnt work, before she was a typist working for the government or something ^^;

Dad was in the air force for 17 years or so and Navy 3 years before that, so 20 years or so in the forces :D he had to get out of the forces due to medical reasons =/

but his g/f is a nurse xD

Signature Image

my parent job is not embarassing, they have to work to earn money they proud with there job

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.