Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your parents' job?! You might have never guessed... - Minitokyo

What's your parents' job?! You might have never guessed...

Is your parent's/parents' job embarassing to you?

Yes
0 votes
No
28 votes
Sometimes
2 votes
Never thought about it
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

My dad was a professor in computer science here at the University (got his doctorate in nuclear physics though) and then went private in computer consulting, then just stopped working.

My mom's still a lecturer at the University in Teaching (she teaches students how to give mathematics as a subject to particularly primary level.

Beacause of her, I'm at the University for free! I coul never be ashamed, Im thankful!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

cherry12

love,hinata

my father is a famous hatian musician, he travels everywhere. he's been in several orchrestras and now a music teacher in miami, fl. my mother is a travel agent, so every year we travel over the summer at certain times. we go book hotels and cruise and fly everywhere. their jobs don't really embarass me. :)

merged: 06-27-2006 ~ 01:39am
my cousin is also the sercurity at my little brother's school, 2. so my lil' bro can feel safe! XD

did i change alittle?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.