Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 War of Genesis III Wallpaper - Minitokyo

War of Genesis III Wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I was looking through the WOG3 gallery and it looks like the image I used is pretty popular for making wallpapers... And they all seem to have similar ideas ^^;;; Not that I'm planning on adding it there. Just wanted some input on it: things to improve on, things that are good (if any... Lolz) and all that good stuff.

I kept in mind what other people have said with my previous walls, so I was really struggling with what to do with this thing... I had to take a break and walk away from this thing cuz it was just buggin the heck out of me that I didn't know what to do with it. It's still not very good imho, but probably better then that other stuff I posted before... XD I dunno!

Here's the wallpaper tho:
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3535/wog3wall2fe.th.jpg

Michie3

Michie3

Nature's Fantasy

It needs something in the background otherwise its very nice! If only there was something to put in that empty space :o like faded script or something maybe... >.< I donno...

Signature

the colours and the extraction are all quite good, but your background needs a bit more thought; it's not ehough just to follow some tutorials and play around with the filters. maybe you should think about adding scenery, think mountains or buildings or ruins. whatever you see fit. you can get inspiration from stock photos [e.g. stockxchange - http://www.sxc.hu] great effort anyways, and i hope i've helped!

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

ichi-ni

ichi-ni

VECTORMAN

well the extraction seems good, but the effect is quite strange but the cross is quite nice
keep it up

Signature

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Interesting :)

Hm...I think the bg needs to be more...solid. When I first looked at the thumb I thought it would be this fantastic ::as in fantasy:: interior. But the full view is a little too...psychadelic :) I think it would be interesting to see the chara standing on a floor, still framed by columns, and perhaps some sky stock to give the bg a scenic quality. Then maybe a little work on the text too.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.