Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 www.gaiaonline.com - anyone a member? - Minitokyo

www.gaiaonline.com - anyone a member?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Um...there's so many people in gaiaonline, that I wondered if there are any people from minitokyo that actually play that game.

I just find it really interesting and fun I guess ^^ *nodz*

anywayz, please post your username if you do play this game ^^ *nodz*

Signature

KanedaMuyo

KanedaMuyo

Level 1 Gundam Pilot

And what a game it is. I only realy check a few things there these days. Just a little too hyper for me.

KanedaMuyo there as well

I remember seeing one Developper at Otakon this year. If you bought something they gave you a chance to win some random stuff in-game.

The game looked nice.

i'm registered there....it's a little fun to gain money and then buy stuff....it's cute, actually.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Fun site. Love how they make custom Avy. UchihaSasuke is mai Gaia name.

Of course I'm on Gaiaonline. It's a freakin' fun website. I love it. x3
My username is Risika-chan.
Feel free to PM me anytime on there, I love talking with people. ^^

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Quote by KeoughFun site. Love how they make custom Avy. UchihaSasuke is mai Gaia name.

lolz. I'll check it out ^^

Quote by LadyTsunami Of course I'm on Gaiaonline. It's a freakin' fun website. I love it. x3
My username is Risika-chan.
Feel free to PM me anytime on there, I love talking with people. ^^

I know *nodz* It's really good isn't it

Quote by KanedaMuyoAnd what a game it is. I only realy check a few things there these days. Just a little too hyper for me.

KanedaMuyo there as well

lolz okay that'z kool ^^ it;z a pretty good site ^^ *nodz*

Signature

I played it a little... theres some time i dont go there, but i still playng anyway. Fun, but its difficult to afford some money there...

Username: Kroenger

If someone could afford me some cash... i will be pleased! I want to make some good contacts and friends there, so, anyone interested could add me as friend, just say that is from minitokyo...

It's a forum more than a game, I play the fishing game once in a while and I usually check the computer section to see if I know some of the answers to the comp problems.

Mutsuhito

A Class Strom Rider

Love the site. It's entertaining when you have nothing to do.

Username: Mutsuhito

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

I'm there! Username: Lostshadow89

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

I'm a member... but I need help! please go to my guestbook and leave a message there, please! I don't know how to earn!

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

Yes! I'm Romani Antares there ^^

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

yep im there
agimato(>" )>
!

hmm I went there --- stayed a couple of hours and then left.
Its the most spammiest site I've ever been to.

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Quote by Sumomo-hmm I went there --- stayed a couple of hours and then left.
Its the most spammiest site I've ever been to.

yeah I know! ^^

Signature

im a member and proud of it
sponge_taffey is the name dont wair it out ill make you buy me a new one and it ant cheap

ahhh weee... dont add guardian_yvonne in yet- sleeping lol

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Mee too! I'm a member!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

hey i am a member to so any of u people that commented me do u want to be my friend? ;)

merged: 01-21-2007 ~ 01:27am
hey i am a member to so any of u people that commented me do u want to be my friend? ;)

merged: 01-21-2007 ~ 01:28am

merged: 01-21-2007 ~ 01:29am

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Quote by loverbunny1212hey i am a member to so any of u people that commented me do u want to be my friend? ;)

merged: 01-21-2007 ~ 01:27am

merged: 01-21-2007 ~ 01:29am

Soz...I can't someone hacked me and I can't get back on... >.<'' cause I have heaps of money.

I will NEVER use Gaia anymore, I lost my old email account because of that stupid site.

Signature

hi everybody!

chy-chan

chy-chan

minnie-min

hey sakura.want to be friends?

praise the lord whit all your heart

Quote by Sakura-KUm...there's so many people in gaiaonline, that I wondered if there are any people from minitokyo that actually play that game.

I just find it really interesting and fun I guess ^^ *nodz*

anywayz, please post your username if you do play this game ^^ *nodz*

I'm known as Sakura-K on there ^^

add me...i'm Miyuki Uzuki
i have another account but it has too many people on friends list.on gaia usually all i do is rp

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.