Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Not exactly new... - Minitokyo

Not exactly new...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

But hello anyways. I've been here a while, only a little inactive. But now I'm submitting wallpapers, and trying to improve myself. Am 15 years old, living in Brunei. but is a Malaysian. Does not speak perfect English. Hmm, what else might I add? Oh yes, please visit my gallery if you can. =) It may be small but it's growing, I hope. >< I need comments so I'll know whether I'm improving or not. I hope everyone has a nice time here, and see everyone else around.

Signature

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

Well... Welcome back and/or Hello.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

Well, hello ^^
You have a really nice gallery, by the way!

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hey hey ....welcome home ^_^ enjoy ur stay here and keep tha good work up..good luck to u ^^

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

Thanks minna =)

Signature

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Hello! ,Jerome here......just payin back for the reply you made in my entrance thing .So ...Welcome ,and shall we be makin wallies and drawing's for the rest o' our lives .C ya in school next year so stay cool man! Peace out.......

merged: 12-12-2005 ~ 11:49pm
my england also belli bad so don wolli

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

niomea

niomea

broken wings

Hmmm... a welcome after 12 week? but hey, a warm welcome will surely bright your day no? So welcome to MT. I wish you have a great time here. I sure enjoy to be your friend.

Living in Brunei? whoa... that's not far... at least we're in the same ASEAN country hehe

Senang boleh jumpa dengan awak ^_^

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

your the same age as me! what grade are you in? Can i add you to my friendlist?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.