Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 LOST - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

I hope I placed it in the right subforum.

Any of you guys into Lost?

Even though it keeps getting weirder and weirder, with every episode more 'others', I can't keep but watch every episode, to figure out if there is any sense in it. What is going on there? The contents of the hatch were quite intriguing. Locke's story defies reason. Where are they? Aghhhh Anybody has any theories?

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

Guess, that's what a good series is all about: keeping you watching :)

I got 2 ideas:
1) they're all dead
2) it's a test

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

omg, i sooo want to see it, i usually have so much work when it comes on...i think ill have to buy the season 2 dvd loll, i was hooked during season 1, i hope its the storyline is still going strong =D i was thinking the whole test thing too, but it could juss b this supernatural curse...idk, i remember those numbers =]

Signature

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

Specially with the Locke thing, I also was thinking they might all be already dead.
Nkabee, you should watch season 2, it keeps getting stranger, haha! The numbers keep appearing... and there's weird people there!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I do that is a very good show.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I'm so into LOST I'm actually Lost in it :)

Wicked series. I've seen eps 6 in season 2.
Eps 7 is today! I can't wait :D

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by Nkabeei was hooked during season 1, i hope its the storyline is still going strong =]

I was worried about the show losing it's intrigue and suspense going into it's sophmore season, but I'm incredibly impressed with it so far, didn't lose a single step since the season finale. Ya know I'm not so interested in "what" the others are, obviouly they are people. I'm more interested in what they are doing. I dont think they are dead. I am interested in finding out what the creature is on the island. I am also curious to see if they go to the broadcast tower where the french lady put out her distress call. I think there is going to be a bigger confrontation between Locke and Jack... I believe Locke is too much into the fate thing, where as jack doesn't believe enough...even tho he is now constantly being surrounded by it. I like how he pushed past the fact that Desmonde (the guy they found in the hatch) knew him...he kinda denied it to Locke so. What did everyone think of Shannon being killed? I thought it kinda sucked cause now both her and her brother are dead, I was thinking it would be someone else, until she started walking into the jungle towards the end, then I knew it was over, hehe.

If anyone is interested in this type of show, which this is a Serial Drama (like they used to do years ago, but nothing to this effect I would say) you should all check out another show on FOX called Prison Break, I think it is ever bit engaging of entertainment as Lost is and with just as good a story to tell.[b][/b]

It's kinda strange, but I've made a habit of watching it, and yet I still don't really like the show. I don't like the characters, the story, but it's still got a hold on me. I blame subliminal messages.

LOST is my new favorite show of the year... i almost skipped the test i just took to go and watch it

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

LOST is the only tv show (besides the news) that i watch now. i want to see more Charlie! it was interesting to see what was inside the hatch, but the writer's kinda pulled a peek a boo type thing...like... ok here's the hatch but we're not going to go into anymore details about it now that you've seen inside it. -_- i'm interested to see what's going to happen on 2nite's episode seeing as where last weeks episode left off!

*die 'stick up her ass' woman! (can't remember her name for the life of me... ^_^')

ok, i'm going to stop cuz this post is already long enough! ^_^'

Signature Image

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

tonites episode was kind of intriguing...

what did they mean with the kids being in a better place, and only good people being on the list? Are the others some twisted version of Santa Claus?

I also found kind of upsetting what happened with Shannon. It should have been someone else, poor siblings. And today just added salt to the wound.

Meykeru-sensei

Meykeru-sensei

Magister Negi Magi

i really want to know what that big creature is!
the things i know:
ITS BIG!
ITS FAST!
I think it runs on 2 feet from the sound of it steps
and if boone's illusion was somewhat correct,it can come from underground...
but WTF is it?
any ideas?

Rei Forever

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

I so want to find out too!
Sounds a lot like Jurasic Park's T-Rex, but it doesn't seem to be THAT big. And the creature has sort of disappeared, with the "others" being the greater danger now.

Could this creature be related to the "incident"?

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

man thats really frustrating...
i like it but when ur more exaited about it the episode ends :(

I loved it at the start, where everything is so mysterious and you just wanna find out more, but now I just felt that there isnno end to those mysteries...I can't help but feel lost myself, so I stopped watching it

I am so addicted to LOST.

I LOVE LOST!
My boyfriend did a lot of research on Lost...and found out some VERY interesting facts....I'm not going to list all of it on here, but seriously, get on the internet and do some digging...you won't really find any answers, just more questions....like look up what exactly Dharma is (not just the corporation, but what it also *could* stand for), and look up information on the dharma symbol...

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

I love Lost to. My theory is that thier on some type of island that the government keeps a secret about.

MILLYFINALFANTASY

MILLYFINALFANTASY

Bringer of despair

does anyone know when season2 is on uk tv?

its killing me season1 ends next week and i love this show its the only thing i watch on tv.

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

could take up till autumn, since they're still in season 2... Episode 2x11 will air next week according to TV.com

MILLYFINALFANTASY

MILLYFINALFANTASY

Bringer of despair

cheers

It is difficult... Watching lost every week... Allways wanting to know more... And then... Season 1 is over and you have to wait months for season 2 to show up on TV...

It is killing me ^_^

whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

This is my newest assumption

Series 1: Lost

Series 2: Were still Lost....

Series 3: Were dead...

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

"Series 3: Were dead ... " Probably!

This week's episode of season 2... finally we found out what the "thing" on the jungle is. Sort of. Freaky! I never imagined something like that, but it seriously freaked me out. By now we already figured there's something really fishy going on that island, but... wow...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.