Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Default MT skin? - Minitokyo

Default MT skin?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Like a lot of people, I'm still adjusting to the new MT so I clicked some random links to explore stuff and blah.

But I accidentally changed my skin through the Skin Builder link and everything became all weird. I edited the color codes of the skin just so the text can become readable again so I guess all's okay now.

But I got used to the default layout of MT on my account and I'd prefer the old skin/layout back but I don't know how. Is there a "default" button somewhere here that I just don't see or is there any other way for me to change it back to normal?

I know this is quite a small problem and I'm sorry to bother everyone but I'd appreciate the help very much, thanks. :)

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

i have the same problem.. someone can helps?

Signature

dMp

dMp

^___________^

check on the last post i put up in this thread

Quote by dMpcheck on the last post i put up in this thread

Thanks, I'm trying it now.

But I don't get the part with the pictures. I saved each bg's from the site instead. So far, I've got bg01, bg02, bg04 and bg05. Where do I locate bg03, bg06 and bg07? I can't find them.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

\o/ you went through the trouble i went through before. i found out an easier way. look at this link ---> http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/skins/default/html/bg01.jpg

you see where it says bg01.jpg?
change that to bg03.jpg, bg06.jpg, and bg07.jpg to get them. that is what i meant by changing the link.

Quote by dMp\o/ you went through the trouble i went through before. i found out an easier way. look at this link ---> http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/skins/default/html/bg01.jpg

you see where it says bg01.jpg?
change that to bg03.jpg, bg06.jpg, and bg07.jpg to get them. that is what i meant by changing the link.

Oh, I see now. Thanks. Lemme try that again.

merged: 11-28-2005 ~ 02:18pm
I finally got it, dMp-san! ^_^'

Thanks a lot for the help! :D

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

I know I might be a bit late with this info, but if you ever have that issue again --
simply look below the Logout link and you'll see the Options panel that asks if you wish to reset your skin! :)
-Alicia-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

Quote by hishouI know I might be a bit late with this info, but if you ever have that issue again --
simply look below the Logout link and you'll see the Options panel that asks if you wish to reset your skin! :)
-Alicia-

Yup, I noticed from the other thread that Sheqel added that little feature a little while back.

Thanks though, it's nice to know there are friendly people like you willing to help. :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.