Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Make A Friend contest - Minitokyo

Make A Friend contest

Group announcement by Make-A-Friend

page 1 of 1 17 total items

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

For members who are part of group Make A Friend, there was supposed to be a wallpaper contest going on. We know that the summer time could become busy due to vacations and even school. Before going into detail, I want to announce that because of my college workloads I can't really host the contest. However, now seems the right time to begin the contest. Any member who is capable of hosting a contest may step up to the plate to host and will become administrator for the group. The details for the Make A Friend contest are listed on the group page. Some of the contest guidelines may also be changed to fit the accomodations of all members.

The current judges are as follows:

tareren
KyoFan368
Haia
Kiako

If you have any questions regarding judgments, please ask the judges on how they will judge wallpapers and doujinshi.

The current participants for the contest are as follows:

Wallpaper
THE-DARK-PRINCE
AtHnaMarina

Doujinshi
lunacrystal

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

So what is the theme? I think i will join if i have free time ^_^ let's think. I will answer soon when i rearrange my time ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hummm I wounder who will be brave enought to host it ^^

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

ah the contest. Since the credit system going on some people are left and we cannot identify them.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Hey Mel! I will be the host if you want or I'll be a judge I don't care!^__^ Either way is fine by me! I personally don't care if you want to give someone who is not already an admin the chance then that is fine. I've never been the host of a contest so you'll have to give me some pointers!^__^ Alright well I'll leave it up to you! :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

I'll participate, but not in the wallpaper section.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Oooooooooo...hey I have a spare time! ~at last~ I can host...........or be a judge. I wanna help! I can't do wallies right now.......don't have that much spare time. hmmm...^____^

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i would love to help, but unfortunately i do not make wallies... at all. ^_^' but if there's any other way i can help... :D

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Mel already said it. Anyone's okay to be a judge or a host.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I'll try to help around a bit...

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hmmmm >_> I do not think am in a mood to wall now, me wanna slack as long as I can first XD
So maybe I will judge? What is the theme?

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

For starters, members may agree with a theme they would like to use. There are two sections of the contest; the wallpaper section and the doujinshi section. This is to promote members who are skilled in doujin to join in the contest as well. The current judges are as follows:

tareren, KyoFan368, Haia, Kiako

Currently, only one more judge is needed. All judging is at the discretion of each judge, so we will be eliminating the ranking system and selecting the highlighted submissions in which the member who submitted that gallery item will proceed to the following round.

The current participants for the contest are as follows:

Wallpaper
THE-DARK-PRINCE
AtHnaMarina

Doujinshi
lunacrystal

Eventually, I will update the initial post of this thread with more information. Continue to post your suggestions and comments about the contest here. ^_^

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hmm... who'll organize the contest? Anyone here who's up to it?

We now have some judges and contestants but we can't proceed on the contest proper without the one organizing it. And not just the contest but also on the group itself. I guess we'll just wait for someone who's up to it.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

AtHnaMarina

AtHnaMarina

MrN..AtHrUn

hmm..i'm sorry...i already open MT today...i think i will participate in wallie section...

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

well yay, if it'z opened after November, I'll join ^^, but now till the end of thiz month, I cant. :D

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

oho.. ill be in exam till next month.. so.. ill forfeit.. sorry..

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Umm, can I be off the list. Im kind of busy now! ^_^' Please take me off the list

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.