Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shadow Hearts + Shadow Hearts: Covenant - Minitokyo

Shadow Hearts + Shadow Hearts: Covenant

page 1 of 1 3 total items

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

XD Other than the other RPGS, what do you personally think about Shadow Hearts? You think it's good or what? And also, what if you had the ability to change the course of Alice's death, what would you do?

Not long ago there was a good discussion on the SHADOW HEARTS series, so you may want to check the "Search" function to see what some of the general opinions were, though I recall that they were all fairly positive.

But in answering the questions anyway, SHC was one of my all-time favorite RPG's (great characters, interesting storlyine, nifty RPG-elements, all kinds of good stuff) and given the ending in SHC, I don't know that I'd have handled anything differently then they did in the end between Yuri and Alice.

hmmm what about Koudelka? its the prequel to the whole shadow hearts story.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.