Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Opinions about A1 GP - Minitokyo

Opinions about A1 GP

Which motorsports do you find best?

F1
4 votes
A1 GP
0 votes
Rally (WRC)
2 votes
Others
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Anybody heard of A1 GP?
They're now in Malaysia, and I'm kinda interested in it. Especially in it's simple and competitive format.
What are your opinions?

-bvc100 artworks-
All artworks (as of 2008) are featured at my blog: http://bvc100.blogspot.com

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

i'm still like to watch F1, but A1GP is not bad 'cause A1GP more better than F3

Signature

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

I havent really watched any of the A1, but I do like to hear about it. I like how its done in country teams aswell. Go NZ, we are currently 4th I believe, with I think France at the top.

With F1, I like to watch the start of the race, and the end, I dont watch them all, but its good to hear about, go Mclaren, I love that team. Anyone know why I like that team?

WRC, now I love to watch this, but I dont watch it all the time. Marcus Gronholm is my rally idol, but Solberg is a legend.

Now I do follow other racing events, like the Australian V8 Supercars. Go Murphy in the Super Cheap Auto car, hes a legend to, Amborse is a w*nker, and needs to get off his ivory tower, im glad hes leaving to head to NASCAR.

Japanese Super GT, now I never see much, nor do I hear much, but I wish I did, it seems so much better than most racing events, since its so different when it comes to cars. Go Nissan.

D1GP is another one I would like to see more of, but I dont since its not shown here, but I do get to read about it in magz everynow and then.

D1NZ is great, its the NZ Drift Champs. I hope to one day compete in this event, maybe next year I will.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

you heard of the dvd series High Octane AJS13? its filmed in new zeland and has drift stuff in it and so forth

last weekend i started watching A1GP cause it was at Eastern Creek here in australia :D, but i fell asleep watching it T__T XD

Signature Image

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

Yea Ive seen most of them, I havent seen the latest one tho, Just havent brought it.
Somethings are really good in them, but then a few things in them are really, well bad.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Drifting is quite new in Malaysia, although i personally think that it has been in the 'underground' racing for a while.
I couldn't wait to get a prper car so that i can start drifting one day ;D

-bvc100 artworks-
All artworks (as of 2008) are featured at my blog: http://bvc100.blogspot.com

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.