Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did I go wrong? - Minitokyo

Where did I go wrong?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

:angry: Nyaaaaaa... I wonder sometimes where do I go wrong in life? I choose the path I want to walk and now this happens... nothing goes my way at all! I guess it was true; I am a failure and a bad omen. Do any of you feel like this? When nothing ever goes right in your favor? Also by hurting yourself (mentally) you feel like you also dragged down the ones who support you? Those who gave you love and open arms? Sometimes don't you question your own existance? I do...

heh, welcome to my everyday existance

nasastar

nasastar

sigh, yeah but it's just some days life goes up and down......mine is digging my own grave...

Xine150

God of Death: WOC:demon blade

I find that when I feel like crap I just do something I like to do and end up better off than I was.... many times I've almost gotten myself kicked out of the house. On those days I just lock myself in my room and draw manga and stuff. So I'd say just do something you lije and try to avoid any situation that would mess it up. If you've already tried that then all I can say is that you got me wishin' ya luck.. because I dislike it when people feel like crap, so i'll do anything to brighten their day or help them out.

I am the definition of darkness. I bring fear to the fearless. I stole that last cookie. I am the God of Death. I am coming for you. Get ready. BECAUSE HERE I COME!!!!!!

oh, welcome to my world
why did I choose to move so far away from home when I knew I would not be able to live all by myself. and now there is no way back and I feel like jumping out of the window, but taa-daa, I got the groundlevel so I would not even have a broken leg...
where did we all go wrong?

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

Life can be pretty absurd and sad, i dunno what is wrong in mine.
What if this is as good as it gets? like Nicholson said...

life is definatly tough... sometimes though, even though you made a bad decision, something good happens because of it, or @ the very least, you learn from it, and you don't make the same mistake when it really counts!

nasastar

nasastar

Thanks you guys... you all were so helpful man... dude, I never knew that being a teen has this much pressure... especially when you feel like you could be free for once in your life! I thought that I would once be happy but then it just brought more miseries as an extra but I've learnt that you have to also learn from our past mistakes to avoid these things in the future ya? ;) I'm so grateful for all of you~ Thanks so much!

Nothing goes right in my English 100 class! I got caught plagerizing ONE PARAGRAPH out of 6 research pages and because of that one paragraph, got a big fat ZERO on that essay! That's where I went wrong this semester and am having helluva lotta fun with that teacher this semester...

nasastar

nasastar

Oh poopiee....

LaiRaye

LaiRaye

Live and let live.

Hmmm...I'm an emo kid...so I do feel worthless every now and then..

Syngo

Syngo

Laughing in my head 24/7.

I figured out that the more you try to control your own life, the more things go wrong. So, chill, and go with the flow. Any crap gets in your way, shrug it off. There's 6,000,000,000+ people on this planet, trying to eek out their own place and story in the world... so what's the point of getting your undies in a bunch about crap that goes wrong in your life? Chill.

this quote is good..."if you think you´re at the bottom, keep on digging... maybe you can find an exit at the other side...." (translated, so it´s not the exact meaning)
it helps me sometimes....hoping for something better....

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

dont feel bad..ur not the only one whos going through this crap u chose the path there must be a reason dont regret cause theres still a long way to go life is full of ups and down u need to stay strong since it only ends with ur life so stay strong u'll always have supporters

life kicks you in the balls...and it hurts...

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

samu02

Back to Basics

Quote by nasastar :angry: Nyaaaaaa... I wonder sometimes where do I go wrong in life? I choose the path I want to walk and now this happens... nothing goes my way at all! I guess it was true; I am a failure and a bad omen. Do any of you feel like this? When nothing ever goes right in your favor? Also by hurting yourself (mentally) you feel like you also dragged down the ones who support you? Those who gave you love and open arms? Sometimes don't you question your own existance? I do...

Don't be like that! You haven't failed yet. Everyone goes through difficulty in life, going out to sea never guarantees smooth sailing. You haven't failed, you're just slowed down. It happens to the best of us. You just need to believe you can do it, if not for yourself, then for those who believe in you. I experience the pitfalls. I've been called a jinx. I know how it feels like hating yourself when nothing seems to go right. But its just a phase, it'll pass. Believe me, I know.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

yes i agree ith samu.
u shudnt think like that. its true life has ups and downs. it cant always go wrong.just sometimes thins get so down u ail to see the good things.sometimes u just have to think of the god things over the bad things.

yes i have felt that way b4. but i kno there are good times. there are even in the future. there will be. and when i feel that way i tell myself tomorrow is a new day. life needs a little bit of optimism ne. i hope things get better. ^^

nasastar

nasastar

:) You guys are soooooo sweet! Thank you so much! *hugs and kisses to all of you*! thanks so much! ^^

Life never goes ur way, hope u will be happy soon

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i never knew one could go wrong. how odd. everything is right in mine mind, for how could it be wrong? i really don't understand where you are coming from, i really don't see failure in anything. i might have found myself in a situation that you are in, but i probably didn't notice. too much effort eh? i'd say, like samu said, believe in yourself, if not for yourself, then your other self, if not for that other self, then for your ego, if not for your ego, then for yourself. i mean really. failure? there is no fun in that.

Signature

I feel that love is the main thing in life, and i am not able to sustain a relationship...that depresses me a lot :(
I always think whats the point of living if were gonna die in the end..rich or poor, pretty or not, we all gonna end up with the same fate :P
Nothing goes my way ok, dont stress ^^

\(^o^)/

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well I know how you feel... it has happened to me before... but very soon I look up and I feel postive ^-^ I say to myself "well if blah doesn't go right, something else must go right sooner or later". And if worse comes to worse "i'm lucky to be alive... there are many people who are fighting to stay alive and want to live, but can't."

Eventually I do feel a bit better by doing other things... I guess I'm just a moody person, but it works all the same :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Of course. Everyone does. But instead of sitting here and wailing about it like a self-pitying EMO KID, then get up, look around you, and keep going, for chrissakes. You'll find the "right path" eventually.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

Making mistakes in life is normal. The main thing is not to let it get to you and take corrective action. I'm presuming you're relatively young so that should be possible, right? I've had my shares of downs too but fortunately none of them were not impossible to go around it. Of course, I wish it could have been better. ^_^'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.