Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did I go wrong? - Minitokyo

Where did I go wrong?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

Nasatar, I used to feel this way all the time. Nothing ever seemed to go right for me. Nothing but bad decisions & their unfortunate consequenses. Then I slowly came to the realization that even though I couldn't change the past, as it was already over & done with, I could possibly change the future. So I began to take baby-steps at first to change the way I percieved & did things & soon I began to see changes in the ebb & flow of my life's stream. Sure it wasn't easy for me, especially not procrastinating when something important needed to be acted upon, but it was an important process for me to go through. Every once in a while I find myself asking myself if it was worth what I went through to get where I am now & yes, the realization hits me that it was worth what I went through 'cause I can then help someone like you make it through your own struggles in life. Hope this helps you. :)

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I must admit I do sometimes, but I think to myself there must be some good things too in the decision I made. A decision may look bad now, but after a while you look back and think you did right.
So no matter what you choose, things come out OK, one way or another! ^_^

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.