Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The New Animation Aria - Minitokyo

The New Animation Aria

Tagged under Aria

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

After some searching I managed to download the first episode of Aria and I struck by the natural beauty of it.

Anyone seen any more?

Judging from the first two episodes it's just lovely, I have the first four volumes of the manga (not sure if there's anymore) and it was such a refreshing change to all the angst I've been watching recently.

One of the first anime series in a while (apart from Trinity Blood) where I've sat up and gone "Yes, I want this on dvd"

I really like the art so I was anxious to watch more episodes. Unfortunately I stopped at ep 3 - sooooo boring. I was literally falling asleep watching it. That was just me though. Aside from her becoming a professional gondola person (I forgot what they called it) there is really nothing else. Can't even be called a slice of life. I still love the art though :O

There are 7 volumes of manga in Japanese version and 6 in Chinese, far as I know. I haven't watch the anime yet, but I really love the manga. Not only the feeling created by the scenes are fascinating, but also the mystery events in the cat's kindom are lovely XD

Now the anime is on air, I am glad that more ppl are getting to know this anime ^ ^

Tell a man he is brave, and you help him to become so.
-Thomas Carlyle

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I just saw the first few episodes and I'm really enjoying the show so far. I think it might be because it's just easy to watch. Light on the humor, light on the drama. It's really about nothing, but that's okay.

The three apprentices have the same goals, but because of their personalities and situations, they approach it differently.

Signature Image

Yeah, ARIA is a good series, different from all the mainstream anime nowadays. Seriously, how often do you see a series based on gondolas :P Animation is very nice too.

Just 3 words.

I'm Lovin' It!

It's a nice slice of life anime. That's what I enjoy about it, there's nothing intricate about it so far so you can just sit back and relax when watching it. The lovely watery backdrops also help :)

Signature

ARIA > every other anime out there ARIAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARIA ARIA ARIA ! ARIA ARIA ARIA is the best ! Nothing comes close ... nothing.. nothing .. nothing .. nothing .. nothing, try name one anime that comes close to Aria

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

I really like Aria and I've know about it for a while, well, since ADV came out with the first novel. I actually picked it up for a friend, ended up reading, and buying myself my own volume. I'm dissapointed, though, since there are 7 volumes in Japan, and ADV hasn't realsed even 4 volumes, only 3! -__-; I really like slice of life pieces, and i truly agree with wanting to drink a cup of tea! i love this show a lot

KazeKei

Enishi

Relexing, beatiful, peaceful...these are what i felt when reading the anime and manga.
Very Highly recommended!

Signature

kazurro

Looking for you...

I like Aria so much. I've just read the manga but I think the anime will be as good as the manga. What makes me become fans of Aria is becoz their uniform are so cute (I'm a semi-designer, I must say their idea for the uniform really brilliant)
I hope I can enjoy the anime too

I will be waiting for you...
So, if you come here, you will find me...
I promise

Is there any hope for this series coming to the US on DVD? As much as I want to oppose it, it does not seem likely, since American companies tend to go for the action and violence oriented anime that are sure to sell a decent amount.

Well, you can always order the original Japanese version... ;)

I just recently watched and can't help but say I'm truly impressed with the series. At first when I read about it, I admit it looked boring, but after the first few episodes that has definently changed. There were many scenes that drew a smile on my face from the humour. Alice and Akira's expressions are the best. MY favorite character by far is probably Alicia or Athena though.

Beautifully animated show. I really enjoy watching through each episode and lose myself admiring the surreal background. This is not for those who like 'gobbling' through anime episodes like potato chips. Otherwise this show is a must for those who can appreciate the music and art, presented in a nicely paced 'slice-of-life' style.

p.s. I really like the character Akira... bold and beautiful. :D

Celestiaria

Celestiaria

Art Wing?

I really love the anime,it is very peaceful and I can't get enought of it.The background and music is awesome.I also love the opening and the ending.

Fantasy is Reality

Has anyone manage to catch on to the sequal of Aria The Animation? Aria the Natural just finished airing in Japan in September 2006, I can only get scattered episodes from 1 to 13 but there's total of around 26.

Aria the Animation should have been given a plot twist at the final episode rather than just "Happy New Year" - The end.

^^^its not really that type of anime.

love it. been ridiculed for it, but still love it to death.

I really love the style of drawing and the peaceful world the story set in.
I just read the comics and haven't seen the anime by the way.

bjm

wew the anime is so beautiful...
alicia and boss aria voice is so cute...

*threadnecromancer mode on*
Hm... those interested in the show probably already know this, but anyhow: Chrystal Nova finished subbing the series a few days ago... So if someone waited because (s)he wanted to enjoy the anime in one go (like me^^) then now's the time ;)

To the show itself: Well, anybody who watched the first season knows what you can expect: Cute, innocent, MFG, relaxing ^^
I just adore Alice and Athena, so for me it's Orange Planet all the way ;)

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.