Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kakashi related to Uchiha Family? - Minitokyo

Kakashi related to Uchiha Family?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 15 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

i just start watching Naruto anyway im not sure if this thread is posted or not if yes sorry (._.") i did try to search but i couldnt find it anyway in Episode 8 it shows that Kakashi has Sharingan but how could he have it when Sasuke said only a few people from Uchiha family has it? can anyone explain? i really wanna know..

ryohekigi

ryohekigi

.:Hope:.

it is not said in the anime but according to my friend, in manga, it is said that kakashi had a friend from the uchiha clan. one day, they ended up fighting and his friend was caught in falling rocks. and before he passed away, he asked kakashi to take his eye.

Signature
Credits to wa-wa chan for my beautiful avie n sig! :D

Hold a hope in your heart and darkness will surely pass

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

O.o?! ryo posted a spoiler. :S

charlene, it'll be explained in the later part of the story. :)
(well, like what ryo said. lol)

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

yea it was some thing like that. That is why when he uses the sarengun, he uses up alot if his cherka. if you were in the uchiha family, the blooline limit the sarengun gun comes out automatticly. that is why sasuke can last longer using it.

I know you're a menber and if u read this I'am sorry that you first hated me intead of loving.............................
Bye take care
oh i'am leabing this weekend

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

it's gonna take a whole year before they end up @ that part of the story
stupid fillers.................................

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Lirael

Lirael

Eternal Sunshine

yeah they tell you that part of the story in the recent manga... you should wait and read the manga! of course i guess its a little late for that since ryohekigi kind of already said, but there is still more to the story! didnt you notice how kakashi only has the sharengan in one eye and that he cannot turn off the sharengan, and therefore must cover it... and also that he has a scar across that eye i believe! i havent been watching it recentely because of all the fillers, but the rest of the show is amazing!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hint: check out the kakashi gaiden :D

oh my, the answer would be a huge spoiler
let's just say you don't HAVE to be an uchiha in order to have/make use of the sharingan

Quote by ryohekigiit is not said in the anime but according to my friend, in manga, it is said that kakashi had a friend from the uchiha clan. one day, they ended up fighting and his friend was caught in falling rocks. and before he passed away, he asked kakashi to take his eye.

yeah i heard he got his eye from an operation.

Okay here is what that is about:

*SPOILER WARNING*
Kakashi is not related to the Uchiha his eye was given to him from his former team mate Obito, who was an Uchiha. On one of their missions their other team member rin was captured and Obito went back to save her. Kakashi used to be an ass and didn't want to save her at first. Changes his mind bla bla, mushy moment. Obito's right side gets crushed by a boulder. As a last gift to kakashi {kakashi had recently become a juunin in the flashback} he gave him his right eye. Somewhere in there kakashi had messed up one of his eyes when fighting a hidden rock nin.

yeah... like rurtia say. He not related to Uchiha. All those thing going on at the end, Obito didn't have anything for Kakashi when he became juuin. Obito personal like Naruto and Susaka is like Kakashi. When I found that out, I couldn't help but cry. :(

Quote by chaosmongoose

Quote by ryohekigiit is not said in the anime but according to my friend, in manga, it is said that kakashi had a friend from the uchiha clan. one day, they ended up fighting and his friend was caught in falling rocks. and before he passed away, he asked kakashi to take his eye.

yeah i heard he got his eye from an operation.

yeah, he he did. Because during that time Kakashi also lost one of his eye during the battle.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

he's not related in any way to the Uchiha clan. Itachi said it himself later in the series but he can still do the mangekyou sharingan

Signature

Quote by rurutiaOkay here is what that is about:

*SPOILER WARNING*
Kakashi is not related to the Uchiha his eye was given to him from his former team mate Obito, who was an Uchiha. On one of their missions their other team member rin was captured and Obito went back to save her. Kakashi used to be an ass and didn't want to save her at first. Changes his mind bla bla, mushy moment. Obito's right side gets crushed by a boulder. As a last gift to kakashi {kakashi had recently become a juunin in the flashback} he gave him his right eye. Somewhere in there kakashi had messed up one of his eyes when fighting a hidden rock nin.

Yeah, that's pretty much what happened! :D

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Kakashi is not related to the Uchiha clan in anyway except the fact he has the sharingan.
Read the Kakashi gaiden, his past is explained but still his face is hidden.

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.