Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Introductions - Minitokyo

Introductions

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Hello everyone! I am a little new here, so please bear with me. My screenname is Blade1986, and I am a 19-year old college student living in Maryland. I have an interest in Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, and various animes. I am also a runner and a writer. It's great to find so many different forums that are all located in one place! I know that I will be enjoying my stay here. :D

"Your mind is the key to every door--no locks shall withhold you, no bars shall restrain you." -anonymous

hey im 19 and in college too...but i live in okie town...anyways enjoy your stay here at MT ^-^

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

I'm also 19 whagt college do you go to? I go to Long Island University brooklyn campus

I am attending Villa Julie College here in Maryland. It's actually a really nice school. I have a great roommate, and I also have a few good friends here, mostly in the Anime Club.

"Your mind is the key to every door--no locks shall withhold you, no bars shall restrain you." -anonymous

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Hi Blade1986,
welcome to MT.
Pleased that you are enjoying staying here.
Have a lot of fun

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

thank you all for being so welcome here.

welcome to MT, Blade1986
i'm also 19 but i dont go to college
it works slightly different in england ^_^'
enjoy your stay :)
cya around

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

If you haven't read it, I recommend you this thread :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

hello and welcome to mt

Hi every1, I am very new here...I joined but didn't get a chance to explore until recently, and I've been going googoo gaga over the quality and variety of anime/manga on this site. I'm an avid fan of the art, I love it to death is more like it! Looks like I'm here to stay!

hey welcome to mt blade1986. i'm also 19 too, wow lots of people responding to this forum is 19 >:P hehe. i attend school at CCNY (city college of New York). I hate it there alot so i'm gonna transfer to Stony Brook.

WOW! I never thought that so many people would respond to this thread! Thanks you guys!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.