Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like your school cafeteria? - Minitokyo

Do you like your school cafeteria?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

I totally detest our cafeteria. They make the same thing every week. Also the chefs are not the best in the world so they taste bad (at least for me). I think I should pack my own lunch instead of eating at cafeteria so I don't have to eat the same thing every week. I mean, there are few choices, but they don't make any new menu so I am tired of cafeteria. It's always sukiyaki, sweet&sour pork, hotdogs, burgers and other wierd food I never heard of.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I bring my own lunch with me every day because it's too expensive to eat at the cafeteria every day, but their food is pretty good, and the place is pretty nice too.

Signature Image

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

it's closed -_-'
beacause they couln't find someone who wants to work there

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

lol.no!
it sux. badly.

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

I hate that place they call an eating environment. Making others eat the crappy food pisses me off. One time I found a dead fly in one of the salads. Disgusting.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

It's got some choice of food, but not all of it is healthy. It's either salad or pizza pretty much, although I bring my own lunch. I also heard on the radio that people who buy cafeteria foods have 40% more chance of being obese in the future.

phelan

ex-MechWarrior

HAH.
Do I like my cafeteria? I'd rather cook my own food than eat at my cafeteria. It's unhealthy, the food tastes godawful, and...yeah, it's pretty bad -_-;

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I hate the school cafeteria. The food there are terrible and they disgust me. I usually skip lunch and go to the library instead.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes but the college cafetrtia over charges.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I hate the place, but not the staff.
The place is overcrowded at the lunch time, and some people smoke, it's horrible.

I prefer to bring my own lunch and eat it near a peaceful hill.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Our canteen (as well call it, as opposed to cafeteria) has become so bad lately. In our state (apparently), we were the first school to implement the new "healthy foods plan". As a result, there are absolutely no sweets, and only the low-sugar soft drinks (e.g. Diet Coke and Pepsi Max). In fact, even those soft drinks are slowly disappearing. On top of all that, everything's slowly becoming more expensive. Seniors told us about the days when you could buy a can of soft drink for only $1 ~_~

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Hm...my school cafeteria isn't that bad, a lot of kids hang out there with their friends before school starts. The food could be a bit better though...but if your a begger, you can't choose, can you? XP

My school has some pretty good food. x3
And they always give you more than enough. My school is quite generous when it comes to food, unlike my younger sister's school. They're getting cheap and give her bad food. The food at my school is also cheap, you don't have to pay a lot to get good food. The only problem is that the cafeteria is always SO crowded. Often you get someone slamming into you and sending your food flying while you're standing there in shock.

The cafeteria is pretty good (according to what the others told me) and it's huge too. They have rows of fridges the reaches the ceiling with almost all kind of non-alcholic drinks and if you some how have this earge to eat french fries at 8:00am in the morning, just head over to the cafeteria and you can order youself one.
Too bad I never at in their before because it's too expensive.

I mostly eat at near by fastfood restaruants.
e.g.
McDonalds
Wendy's :)

Ohh and one of my co-worker has StarBucks build right in their school.
Lucky bum! Well as for me I have to walk to the god d*** corner, freezing my butt off on a cold day just to get some decent hot drink. :D

Signature

i don't mind it
i think i've developed immunity from overexposure to cardboard food
huzzah for my tastebuds of steel!
*needs sleep*

Quote by kyokujitsuOur canteen (as well call it, as opposed to cafeteria) has become so bad lately. In our state (apparently), we were the first school to implement the new "healthy foods plan". As a result, there are absolutely no sweets, and only the low-sugar soft drinks (e.g. Diet Coke and Pepsi Max). In fact, even those soft drinks are slowly disappearing. On top of all that, everything's slowly becoming more expensive. Seniors told us about the days when you could buy a can of soft drink for only $1 ~_~

Wow that's harsh. Even though I like the idea of healthy food but I think they should have some food people enjoy. I don't like they only have pepsi max and diet coke. I tried pepsi max about a week ago and it totally sucked. Our school sells can sodas very cheaply. Can (330ml) are about 25 cents in American currency and bottles (500ml) are about 40 cents. It's good to live in the Phillipines where most things are much cheaper.

P.S.
I'm not a Philipino.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

i signed up for the free lunch stuff...well its better than nothing...its good on some days and some not

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Food in school is like the seasons.
There is a spring when food is all fresh and new, all the new creations come out and stuff.
Then there is summer where most of the new food have become old and they begin switching out the old menus and start their healthy lifestyle(food) campaign.
Autumn is when the food starts to get not so tasty and people start to order outside food in. (Pizza, Burgers and all)
Guess winter is during the holiday season where those who are hungry from the day long remedial and looking for food only find the canteen closed. Sigh...

It's alright. I can eat it. Sometimes I buy lunch, sometimes I bring lunch. The pizza is really greasy though. I have to degrease it with 3 napkins. bleh.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

The food in the cafeteria is delicious, but too expensive for a dailt lunch. Plus the lines get very long very quickly. One thing I could do without is assholes throwing food at our table. <_< Lucky for us, they have horrible aim. They couldn't hit the broadside of a barn to save their lives. XD

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Ugh. I loathe my cafeteria.
Nearly everything they make contains milk, and I'm lactose intolerant. My only alternatives are to go outside and freeze my ass off to get some food, or eat the expired egg sandwiches in the fridge. -_-

hell no just remember it make me sick

ofc

My school used to have good food, but they changed it to a "healthy food" policy. Can't have pop or anything like that

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hm..well it's ok, I mean it has some ok food, but most of the stuff is reheated from yesterday. I try my best to avoid those foods at school..cuz I always end up sick..>.>

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.