Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there an evil/strict teacher in ur school? - Minitokyo

Is there an evil/strict teacher in ur school?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

I don't think we have an evil teacher but I have a stict one. The teacher is the English teacher. She's very strict. Other teachers don't mind students using pencils but for her, we have to use black/blue pen. Also she's the only teacher who gives 0 or F if we turn an assignment late. Other teachers just cut 10% or something but she gives 0

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

You should check it up and see if it's allowed for a teacher to fail you if you turn in an assignment late. There should be some kind of rule which says what teachers are allowed to do and if what she's doing isn't allowed, then you can always report her.

At my school... well, there aren't any strict teachers or evil ones. They don't really care about you. When you're in uni, it's your responsibility to do everything and if you don't care or do it wrong, then you have yourself to blame. I mean, I was late with turning in an assignment, and by late, I mean really late... a few weeks late, but they didn't care. What are the consequences of not turning it in? You don't pass the course and you won't get the points the course is worth. Simple as that.

Signature Image

Quote by KoriYou should check it up and see if it's allowed for a teacher to fail you if you turn in an assignment late. There should be some kind of rule which says what teachers are allowed to do and if what she's doing isn't allowed, then you can always report her.

At my school... well, there aren't any strict teachers or evil ones. They don't really care about you. When you're in uni, it's your responsibility to do everything and if you don't care or do it wrong, then you have yourself to blame. I mean, I was late with turning in an assignment, and by late, I mean really late... a few weeks late, but they didn't care. What are the consequences of not turning it in? You don't pass the course and you won't get the points the course is worth. Simple as that.

I think the teachers at our school make their own rules. I think the principal already knows about the rules. Anyways my school is kinda open minded. Also most of the teachers are kind so if we fail something they give us a chance to make up for the failed work.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I don't theink that there are evil teachers. i mean they are teachers because they like to teach children and other people. sure they may be a little bit harsh on grading and stuff like that. i would like to add another catergory: weird. my math teacher teaches us 7th grade stuff to us, but we're in 8th grade and he uses a microphone, masks, germophobic....

phelan

ex-MechWarrior

Evil teachers? No, but I have an evil advisor who seems to be completely biased against me because of my race. It's really annoying.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I;m in college there is a number of professors.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

Quote by fawna-chanI don't theink that there are evil teachers. i mean they are teachers because they like to teach children and other people. sure they may be a little bit harsh on grading and stuff like that. i would like to add another catergory: weird. my math teacher teaches us 7th grade stuff to us, but we're in 8th grade and he uses a microphone, masks, germophobic....

Oh, most of the time I have no problem with teachers, but there is this dude that everyone is complaining about. For the first time, I was in his class, but before then I could totally see where they were coming from. I mean, this guy reeks of conceitedness... He never listens to the students, never accepts anyone else’s way, and doesn’t give us the respect that we deserve from a teacher.

Oh, and this doesn’t have anything to do with work or grades either, his teaching methods are fine, he’s just SO hard to get along with. What I was talking about earlier applies to small things that it shouldn’t have anything to do with. Like, this morning, I sat down at a desk and got my stuff out. But then he said, in this most commanding ‘you are in deep trouble’ voice, that’s normally Marlene’s seat. Please get out of that seat.

Of course, Marlene wasn’t there, and when I pointed that out, he said ‘miss, I’m trying to avoid a problem, please get out of that seat’

Of course, I politely protested, saying ‘Marlene’s my friend. If she gets upset when she sees me, I’ll move to another seat.’

‘Please move, I don’t want to have any problems in my class’

Of course, at that moment I realized that Marlene hadn’t been at the bus stop that morning, I told the teacher, and he let me stay. However, since we were friends, I honestly doubt that there would have been any kind of problem had she arrived.

But honestly, from analyzing him, I think his two major problems are the tone of voice he uses, which makes it sound like he’s reprimanding you all the fricking time, his inability to listen to people and compromise, and basically his stone-cold personality make him really hard to deal with.

And I honestly don't think he likes kids.

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

MysticTiger

MysticTiger

Storyteller

I cant think of a mean teacher.. but I can think of one ugly-evil-witch of a security guard who takes pleasure in tackling kids to get cell phones away from them. XD
Oh, and then there was my math teacher. He didn't like me though. XD

I can think of a teacher... I had him when I was a freshman, and in health class, he would always diss suicidal people and gays. He would say "Oh, I worked for a suicidal hotline one time, and this guy called me, but I put him on hold because I had a burger to finish." and "HEY GUY.." That's so dumb...
He also looked for something in a person to make fun of.. ~_~

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Oh~~ This is such a suitable topic for me to complain about the horrible, absolutely horrifying teachers we have in school. Sure, we do have a fair share of sweet and kind teachers but this female teacher we have... she's a horror!

First off, she dresses like some executive, whereas she's just a normal teacher (teachers in our school mostly wear casual clothes, or traditional ones {not kimono~! xD}) . Anyway, even though she's a female, I can sense that she despises us female students! Whenever we are lining up to go back to our classes, she'll definitely ask the boys to go first. Hey, what happened to the phrase, "Ladies, first?" ! Then, when it's our turn (the girls) to go back to our classes, she'll start ushering us to walk faster and told us that "we walk like goats (kambing)" u__u Oh GOD, what did we do to have this kind of teacher to even step foot in our school. It's just horror.

I'm lucky that she's not in any of my subjects.. If she is, I'll totally die~ You would never imagine what she'd do to students who defy her. She's a monster. Plus, she rarely smiles! She always hold this kind of strict and gloomy expression... (like the sky is going to fall down any minute or something). x__x Seriously, I've never heard any of my school/class mates say that she's a nice teacher or anything positive.. because she's scary and intimidating!

Hmm.. after complaining.. I don't feel like she's that scary anymore. Maybe sometimes she can be quite nice.. but you'll never know when she'll turn into a scary monster and gobble you up. *gulps*

Signature

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

i dont think i have a evil teacher but one of my teacher wont let u take the test if u fail to turn in just 1 hw and he dont accept late work and tests are like 40% of ur grade

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

its just different way of teaching but some ways does suck a$$

aydz

Pink goddess

Yes! Myphysics teacher lol..shes sooo mean! and soo strict but at the same time the way she acts soo funny.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Evil teachers?
Most of the teachers I have seem to be quite nice and funny people. I'd consider my life fitness teacher evil though. Not mean, just evil... Quote from him: "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SPEED WALKING IN MY CLASS! D=<"
Well, jeez! We're running a mile everyday, I need to walk sometimes! He marks you down so easily in the class, if it weren't for me having fun in the weight room (Yes, I have fun. I skip around the room all jolly-like, and I'm serious.) and being lucky enough to pass tests, I'd be failing.
Oh, my student teacher in English is evil. She must not like me or something... :: Continues ::

Quote by phelanEvil teachers? No, but I have an evil advisor who seems to be completely biased against me because of my race. It's really annoying.

Hmm that's serious. I hate racists. I belive humans are equal and there are no ranks in human beings. Even though some humans are superior than some humans, every human is equal and unique.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i have strict teachers at school, my Religion teacher n Nationality teacher...they ar senior teacher at our school so if we make noise they'll punish us mercilessly, i hate religion teacher (i have messed with her, 2 years ago i guess, n it piss me off....remember me not to mess with her anymore)

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

sounds like bad experients =.=

Ow, i had one match teacher that was the evil himself. He made tests impossibles to solve, for him all we students are sons of the evil and stupids witout education. And he had an appearance... Looks like he is an mummy or something like this, with old habits

Quote by vatican92I don't think we have an evil teacher but I have a stict one. 0

You're such an idealist. I'm studying in academy and we have a theory of matherials (or something like that) 1 day per week - worst day in my life. If there is a Devil, he definetely looks like our teacher - she is as evel as this ones. >=0000000~~~~~! >=0000000~~~~~! >=0000000~~~~~!
And the worst thing is that she personally hates me, I dunno why.

Have no fear - bART is here !

i wonder y smbart
ok there is this teacher who hate the whole school...well we call him jesus 5 times a day :D
then the science teacher who wheneva he walk past evey 1 looks down at thier feet. its like he has an aura :D:) hes actually the uniform enforcer:(
then there is this other teacher who is in charge of ppl coming late...not my fault i live 1.5 km away. well she know me personally and were i live...*im scared *crying

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

Quote by pepeoi wonder y smbart
ok there is this teacher who hate the whole school...well we call him jesus 5 times a day :D
then the science teacher who wheneva he walk past evey 1 looks down at thier feet. its like he has an aura :D:) hes actually the uniform enforcer:(
then there is this other teacher who is in charge of ppl coming late...not my fault i live 1.5 km away. well she know me personally and were i live...*im scared *crying

I'm telling you, she's a true Devil and there's nothing to do with that. Even if I will ask her to forgive me crying, standing on my head & naked, it wouldn't help. Last year about 60 persons from 70 (almost whole group) in our academy had a troubles with exams because of this...Mmm... because of THIS !

Have no fear - bART is here !

My religion teacher. No matter how much detail we put in our work, se'll find the tiniest of errors and bring us down a whole level because of it. <_<. Also, when we answer questions and hand them in, she aks for stuff that wasn't even in the question and marks it wrong. She even marks personal response questions wrong, dammit!

My History teacher. He sucks. He doesn't listen to the students. He can't remember my name. (wtf? I've only been in your class for how long?) He automatically says we're wrong even if we didn't finish speaking. He doesn't explain anything well. And...

Quote by DarthTofu's Evil History TeacherAh, so you want to play games with me, eh? Well, fine, I'll play, but the difference is that I always win.

And ARGHNESS! I can't stand him. He should listen to what he says. *angry*

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

My science teacher whos real name is mr.rule but people call him mr.crule

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.