Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there an evil/strict teacher in ur school? - Minitokyo

Is there an evil/strict teacher in ur school?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Quote by EphidelMy religion teacher. No matter how much detail we put in our work, se'll find the tiniest of errors and bring us down a whole level because of it. <_<. Also, when we answer questions and hand them in, she aks for stuff that wasn't even in the question and marks it wrong. She even marks personal response questions wrong, dammit!

My history is that same! In all my essays (at least 2 pages long), she writes on my paragraphs asking why for every little detail! If I write "why" for every little thing then the essay will never be finished!

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Many evil and strict ones. Most of them are strict, but evil... a couple in the history, religion, and two in the maths department. Luckily, I've only been taught by one of them.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

ever heard a teacher who says this to his students

"you are not as bright as the other students, so stop trying to be one as bright, you should listen to my orders and learn from me"

dunno if it was meant to be an advise, but let us say i never responded what he thought i would, coz, following this, he has a nice repair bill for his car and he stayed in the hospital for a week because "someone" broke his ribs....hehehehe

I am evil...not you, little old twitch!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Larxie

Larxie

Asucaga fanatic

My science teacher who gives us a whole chapter as a quiz every week. Plus homework everyday.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Bunny will rule the world! All shall bow to him...

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Evil? Hell YEAH! There's one teach who talks in slow tone but her words are tottaly EVIL! Ugh! And I never saw her smile. I think if I saw her smile, I'll be a living ghost!

Strict. Of course! But every strict teacher was actually nice and cool!

411 t34ch3r5 4re evl1

pawafaru hikaru kurofomuru !

Quote by Devildudeever heard a teacher who says this to his students

"you are not as bright as the other students, so stop trying to be one as bright, you should listen to my orders and learn from me"

dunno if it was meant to be an advise, but let us say i never responded what he thought i would, coz, following this, he has a nice repair bill for his car and he stayed in the hospital for a week because "someone" broke his ribs....hehehehe

I am evil...not you, little old twitch!

Man what a weird psycho teacher. Well I don't hope for his bones to break because even though I am a pessimist, I don't really like seeing people hurt

merged: 11-26-2005 ~ 11:36pm

Quote by hansolo411 t34ch3r5 4re evl1

Well I don't really agree with you on that because most of the teachers are nice in every school ( unless it's a military or dictator school).

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Hmmm...

I personally don't think a teacher can be too strict. Evil, maybe. But never too strict. There is something known as being unfair, but I can't think of any good examples because I adapt my personality, study habits (or lack thereof), and all around general behavior per teacher per class, so even if they are unfair it doesn't affect me too much.

However, there is this one teacher who I know really doesn't like me (I slept in his class all last semester. I just couldn't stay awake, and I actually liked the subject - "European Intellectual History"!), which sucks because I love the Humanities (history, philosophy, economics, etc.) and he is one of the bigger teachers for those. *sigh*

The man makes every essay or report you give him bleed red. He must use a box of pens for every paper he grades. However, despite all of the corrections he is leniant on the grades themselves, so you may even get an A with a paper still dripping with ink. I like the man, kind of, but I know he doesn't like me.

SUFI

SUFI

hello! everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U know I have to study three languages.& among them is'MARATHI' the only sub I hate because of the teacher.She always wants us to study & that too only her sub.I am really fed up. she is so strict and my class teacher too.She never ever spares us & gives us a lot of homework. Now its time for my marathi tution.......oh its so boaring.

all sorts of teachers at my school, we have a few "evil dictator" teachers, and one before who got fired cause he was racist ( i spoke a couple of words in cantonese and hes says "speak english, we're in australia god damn")

aiya.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

evil is not strict.i got many strict teachers in my school.so far i've only met one evil teacher.i had never hated any particular teacher till her

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Quote by schimkeall sorts of teachers at my school, we have a few "evil dictator" teachers, and one before who got fired cause he was racist ( i spoke a couple of words in cantonese and hes says "speak english, we're in australia god damn")

Well thank goodness he got fired. What happened to freedom of speech? I don't know where cantonese is from but there is no reason to stop you from talking in cantonese. I had that situation once too but that teacher said that for my benifit. That teacher wanted for me to learn english since I wasn't really good at speaking english in 3rd grade. Now I'm really thanking that teacher.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

There will always be a madman around haunting us every once a life...
I had an evil lecturer at my campus too...loves to backstab, lies, doesn't listen to students, taking actions without acknowledgement, biased, mean looking, blackmail & threathens students (by failing them in the subject)...
I was unluckily his sworn enemy the 1st time we met, and I have no grudge against him but why is he attacking me...all the time

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Quote by vatican92

Man what a weird psycho teacher. Well I don't hope for his bones to break because even though I am a pessimist, I don't really like seeing people hurt

actually, that was what i was saying, "someone" broke his ribs, and he stayed in the hospital for a week...
here is the follow up, i sent him flowers with a note that says:
"you know...some people are smart, obviously your are next to smart...i hope your recoveries will be a smooth journey"

and then 3 days later, me and a bunch of our people dropped by at his ward and scared the sh*t out of him.

we went in and said hi, plus the sarcasm:
"hello, mr.X, how are you feeling, i hope that rib of yours is getting better, cause i think the baseball bat was a little dented..."

"good evening, how is your car? hope the windows are repaired and the bills are paid"

"you might wanna check your tyres again, i wonder if the gas has been let out?"

LOL...stupid teacher for high school: $1000
stupid teacher in hospital bed:$ 2000
stupid teacher in hospital bed with scared sh*tless look on face?: Priceless

Signature Image

pamkips

pamkips

?????

oh well my english teacher is super evil and mean....*ducks* oh snap he's over there! wahhhhhhh! he's super mean and is totally one of those YOU HAVE TO ACHIEVE teachers! hey not everyone is intelligent, some of us are not geniuses (i'm an idiot)

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

look, i know more than 1! (spellin may be wrong)

1.Mr.Ginnedi (gd 6)
2.Miss Dillon (gd 7)

Look, they both having somethings in common, they r both never been my teacher! & they r mean anyway! CRUEL!

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

there's always at least one strict teacher at every schools.. there was one in my junior high. he's my english teacher..

'' live life to the fullest''

Yea, she does the whole jumping on the table screamy thing, and she says shes going to beat us with sticks, and being the teacher that she is, she very well might. just the other day, she chucked a whole piece of chalk at a kid in the back of the class and hit him dead center inbetween the eyes. he shutup after that....

Invincible

Invincible

Angel and Sierras Guardian

My English teacher is a b***h...I mean really...She is so evil.Everyone hates her

Signature

Never fight with the Invincible

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i just remembered good old mrs.Tan

same as above, loved to throw chalks...
once hit the eyes of a kiddo, and we ended up protesting against her, guess what she did?

shamelessly she walked to the office claiming a mutiny has happened, then we all marched right in and pointed the finger and one of us decide to phone the parents...

she got scared and then the principal said this :" your behavior is rather erratic today, is there something wrong with your family?"

later, the principal came by and told us, it is normal, she is just divorced...

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.