Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Winners of the 'November' display.... and moving on ^_^ - Minitokyo

Winners of the 'November' display.... and moving on ^_^

Group announcement by Doujinshi-Support-Club

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

^_^ woohoo ; congratulations to everybody. I'll try to understand all the changes in the DSC since i left mt ^_^ It seems it has a wonderful staff. My best wishes to you all ^_^

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hey good job to all the artist who is supporting Doujinshi ^^ Keep up the drawings guys. *claps* :)

Signature

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

dame me forgot to vote T.T congrats to all the winners! you ppl rule! =D

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

I would like to congratulate the winners ^ ^! they both did a wonderful work that goes to the other participaters as well they all did a great job :)
so keep up the good work fellows!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Congratulations to Pegassuss and Ryuuen! You two did a good job with your entries; you deserved the win!

Yay for doujinshi! You guys keep drawing, I'll try to keep commenting (if school allows me the leisure time to do so).

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

congrats to the winners. sorry i didnt vote, i didnt want to vot efor mine, but i also didnt want to not vote for mine

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Thanks a lot mina-san! :D Thanks for the support! =^^=
Yayy, now everyone, into the december display! I hope to see lots of new entries and comments! :D
Minna, doujinshi wo shiji shimashou! ^_^

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I was glad to vote, there were really good works :)
I am participating for the december one, I hope that my work will have a good acceptance.

Wahhh congratulations for winning each category, Peg-chan and Ryuuen!

*pouts at Anj jii-chan* Where's my name for the entering?

Well anyways, I do hope we'll be receiving lots of entries for December. ^^ Gambatte, minna.

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

congrats pegassuss-san and also ryuuen-san^^
a job well done! XD
hope there'll be more submissions in the next month's display XD
motto gambatte kudasai ne minna-san^^

X3 Congrats Pegassuss aaand Ryuuen ! <33 I loved both of the works :3 Lookin` forward to December - bliink maybe more people would submit `cause of the christmas doujin muddle ~ <33

- This Free Life Crisis -

Aldhie

Aldhie

Bloody Knifes...

Pegassuss and Ryuuen, congrats! man we just tied for only 3 voters didn't we pegassus..? ^^ anyway it's true that your artwork is better than me, congrats once agaiN!

"This is gonna be an interesting job..."
"The quality of a job depend on the fun i'll get from it..." Dr. Jackal

congratulation pegasuss and Ryuuen!

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

ah gomen I forgot to vote! so sorry >< didn't have time! Congrads to the winners! great job, Pegasuss and Ryuuen! ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

whoops Sammie frorgot to vote...I swear I did........I think

Magically Delicious, yo.

miyano

watashi no uta

oh my oh my... i haven't been logging into mt..>_<...was kinda busy^_^'... and to think that i missed the voting too-_-. well anyway,congrats to both :D i'll try not to miss this anymore><..gomen ne^^;.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by miyano oh my oh my... i haven't been logging into mt..>_<...was kinda busy^_^'... and to think that i missed the voting too-_-. well anyway,congrats to both :D i'll try not to miss this anymore><..gomen ne^^;.

Me too... ^^' Sorry if I weren't able to vote... >_<
Congratulations to the winners! ^_^

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

wow those are wonderful pics^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.