Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When did you start thinking about the meaning of life? - Minitokyo

When did you start thinking about the meaning of life?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

umm i think i started thinking about this stuff last year when i was 12 years old

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

now. until i got some contact with the society.

Pain is weakeness leaving your body.

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

at about the age of 8, and my belief is, that if there was a god, we would be alive purely for his entertainment. Other than that, we are, because we are. Nothing less, nothing more.

Signature

I don't know....... maybe a few years or days ago. But I have thought about the meaning of death when I was 7, 8 or 9 it was around that age. Gomen, sorry I have a horrible memory x_x T_T :hmpf: :sweat:

hm, 13. I just recently began thinking about it alot. In fact ive have been looking deeper and a lot of the worlds common religons. Currently looking into Buddhism. I have seen enough Christianity on the history channel. I know that does not neccesarily contain the meaning of life. But might find something ya know.

Aania

Aania

^^'

well, i've been thinking since well, i don't really remember, and never knew the answer, well to me, life seemed meaningless, why are we living..... what's the purpose.... are we living for somebody else's life.... being tortured because god has a plan for us and yet he wants us to suffer......... why..... are people being killed in the name of faith...... maybe because they had less faith.....etc. etc.
well, all these don't matter to me now,
all i know is that now i've to live....... for someone..... i care.

I thought about it during the last 6 months. But I finished thinking about it some weeks ago, 'cause I came to the resolution, that I shouldn't think about it and just be happy the way it is ^^

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

....... When I was 2..... I used to think the meaning of life was about cruel heartless stupid humans and how I wish all the dishes had blood in it... Wow... I was smart when I was 2....

Signature

>.> i'm stalking you a bit Vatican... :3 xD

So i fount this thread and think its quite nice

I started to think bout the meaning of life quite some time ago...3-5 years... Then i couldn't think of an answer so i thought to search for my true self instead(played persona 4 a bit too much) But this is a psychological theory,and its true you don't show your true self to others,your true opinions and stuff,sometimes because you are afraid that they would get you wrong...So you hide it and maybe you even forget bout it...
Now i'm a bit different...I kinda study how people are reacting to different situations,so I can understand new things and can even get answers...Of course I make new relationships too ^^ so i can get opinions from others and become my very own answer for everything soon

I even think that everyones meaning of life is different and depends on how they see things,how many things they know and what they got trough...
Maybe my opinion isn't satisfying for some people but well think bout it...

during my 7th grade....I hate that periode time. My naivety really made me stupid.

last weeks of grade school and up to now.

Hmm, I'm not really sure. I think it was probably sometime in middle school that I started thinking about it.

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

Hmmm... if I have to say... I've been thinking about it since I was really young but not seriously, just every once in a while I never gave it serious thought until I hit my first year in High School.... even now I still annoy my family with it.

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

when i 15 years old

sammyui

sammyui

kyoruh-neko :))

maybe it all started when I was a freshmen in middle school ..
still young :))

<3 I love him. So much I can hardly stand it. I can't almost stand, how much I want HIM to be MINE. So much it can't be beat <3

yet not at all. I do not only think but simply live. because it can be finished quickly, as one would like

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

When I was really young - about five. Mostly because it was at that point I witnessed the death of a very special person.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

when i'm in love

Sometimes when i am free, i will think about it. Although i don't understand it very well.....

I started thinking about life probably as soon as I was able to speak and read. I started reading really early on and most of the books at my house were adult non-fiction/philosophy books that really got me thinking.

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

When I was about six? I remember feeling suicidal & depressed back then, so I must've had some idea of what life & death were...

Emeraldas

Emeraldas

Wandering the Sea of Stars

I'm not quite sure... what it's like to not think about it. Always in my subconscious at the very least, this is lingering, sometimes the force becomes so great it catches up to me and overtakes anything else. This can be calming, peaceful and positive... or terrifying, desolate and negative. The directions one simple idea can take are astounding.

Let me go, Minor Heaven

I think I haven't thought about it yet...

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

All the way back in high school.

The key is NOT to think about the meaning of life, but more about how to add meaning to YOUR life. Trying to find the meaning of life will keep you going in circles forever, and many philosophers, authors and artists in the past spent years depressed trying to find that answer. Don't make the mistake of trying to search for an answer that will only cause you harm.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.