Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Kajiura Yuki make music for anime insted Madlax? - Minitokyo

Is Kajiura Yuki make music for anime insted Madlax?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

I love Kajiura Yuki sensei music.
Is there any other or old anime music arrange by him?
Anyway, is there any of you knows his profile?
Thanks Minna ^_^

well, i like kajiura's song of storm and fire, from tsubasa reservoir chronicles, and awake, from aquarian age. and kajiura is a SHE, not a he, okay? >___>
and here you go, profile and stuff

http://www.animeacademy.com/profile_kajiura_yuki.php

The best of her music, A song of storm and fire, from Tsubasa Chronicle. Other musics from the OST created my Kajiura Yuki are good to hear as well. You should give it a try^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i would definitely recommend the OSTs for both Tsubasa Chronicle and Mai HiME... (also the .hack// series... she's done some pretty good tracks on there... "key of the twilight" springs to mind...)

Signature Image

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Don't forget to check out See Saw, Kajiura's band. I would also recommend keeping an eye out for FictionJunction YUUKA if you like this style of music. They did the opening and closing songs to Madlax as well as some stuff from Gundam Seed.

Signature Image

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Here's a link to the MT Yuki Kajiura group. It has a list of some of her contributions to anime.

http://yukikajiura-fans.minitokyo.net/

She's awesome. Her Madlax osts are my favorite.

Signature Image

Thank You so Much Minna San!
sorry if i dont know if Yuki Kajiura is "she" not "he" hehe
because her name is similiar with male name in japanese
i dont know really much about her but i love her music!
is FuctionJunction YUUKA one of her staff?
Got to learn more about her hehe
Thank You Again Minna San ^_^

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

FictionJunction Yuuka is a collaboration between Kajiura (composer) and Nanri Yuuka (vocalist). Anything done by FictionJunction Yuuka is the two of them together.

Here's a list of Kajiura's anime, game, and movie related work: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=3914

She has a great style, so if you like Madlax, you're sure to love just about everything else by Kajiura :)

Thank You Sonryu San for you're great information!
makes me know more about Kajiura Sensei
Thank!

bugatti

bugatti

Space Cowboy

Yuki Kajiura was also behind the music from "Noir". As for See Saw albums, check out "Dream Field because it has alot of songs from ".Hack, Noir, Gundam Seed".

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Yuki Kajiura is good, but her lacks versatility. The OSTs released does not differ much from one another, which makes it rather repetitive if you listen to too many of her works. I suggest the .hack OSTs and Xenosaga 2 would be more than sufficient to get the Yuki Kajiura feel. Drean Field is a compilation of themes which is also worth listening too.

Signature

Lilium2000

Lilium2000

~kawaii~

Don't forget about Portrait of Little Cossette! I bough the OST recently and it's really good.

Also, the opening and ending for Loveless was done by her.

merged: 11-20-2005 ~ 12:15am
Also, the opening and ending for Loveless was done by her.

Yuki Kajiura also did Erementar Gerad's OST, although its not as good as Madlax's OSTs or Tsubasa's, aside from a couple tracks.

I didnt know that FictionJunction Yuuka's composer is Yuki Kajiura... no wonder why I love their songs so much! Gundam Seed Destiny's Honoo no Tobira is my favorite song right now. ;D

In my opinion, kajiura yuki's most impressive works are Noir's three OSTs.

thank you so much from all of your information
after a check all of her song, the most song i love is from
la potrait de petit cossette
mybe because i havent heard her song in the deep and dark theme like cossette
do you guys know the newset anime theme make by her?
thank you!

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Newest? Maybe Mai Otome, but I'm sure she's working on something new right now. There's also the Xenosaga 3 scene soundtrack, I think.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.