Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach on Next Generation Consoles - Minitokyo

Bleach on Next Generation Consoles

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 2 total items

SkyKing8

SkyKing8

No One Can Ever Replace You

Has anyone wondered about what Bleach will be like on the next generation consoles? I played only the PSP version called Bleach - Heat The Soul 2 and I throughly enjoyed playing it and also was the main reason for me to decide to start watching the anime. I can't really wait to see how they make the game for the next generation consoles.

Well just wondering as well what you think about it and also has anyone played any of the Bleach games?

There's meaning in everything that happens in the unseen future,
So stay as you are for now, I know there'll come a time when you realize it.
You and me, two are spoken.
Someday we'll understand each other. Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Since this is about bleach games rather than the bleach serious, I am moving this thread to the games section.

Please remember to place threads in the sections that pertains most to the topic at hand to help sort the forums. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.