Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 We Need a "Seasonal" Section for Wallpapers - Minitokyo

We Need a "Seasonal" Section for Wallpapers

page 1 of 1 14 total items

It's that time of year again, to deck the halls. I'm lookin for some good christmas anime wallpaper to stick on my desktop. But theres so much. Minitokyo should do a temp category around this time, and put any anime wallpapers with a christmas feel to it. In the meantime, i'll keep lookin. Wish me luck! :sweat:

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

I think that's a good idea. I mean it is the season, so i bet there will be a ton of MT'ers looking for Holiday Scans and Wallpapers.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

yeah ur rite i think we need them too, my roommate keeps on whining that i dun have an autumn wallpaper.

Quote by Trigun3786yeah ur rite i think we need them too, my roommate keeps on whining that i dun have an autumn wallpaper.

there is a pretty good fruits basket wallpaper, that is autumn-y, on MT somewhere...but i guess it's getting a little late for that now :\

but i agree, and think it's a great idea too!

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

yeah that is a really really good idea ^^
make this as a poll, see if alot of people would like a seasonal section

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i think thats an idea, not by itself but a category to go under in submissions :D

Signature Image

Yeah, Minitokyo mods, you hear us? We need a Christmas Anime Wallpaper Category! Or at least a selection made by you mods to go into a temp category for every year or something.

Dream24

Dream24

~*Eternal Dream*~

That is exactly what I was thinking about. It would be nice to have a seasonal category or something so it would be easier to browse through all of those excellent wallpapers without having to spend a lot of time going through the wallpapers that aren't in the season that you are looking for. Someone should recommend this to the mods, who knows maybe one day it will actually happen....

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

We had the same thing last year with all the christmas wallpapers, etc. I don't think it's necessary for such a short time, why should we break the catagories even more? Another thing, why is this thread here?

Maybe I'm indifferent, I never liked Christmas wallpapers, too cliche. XD

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

since making new categories are usually a waste of time and resources, as programming them to appear for a short time is usually meaningless.

it is suggested that such things be just personal searching will find the things that you want. there are many scans available under most of the artist and studios categories that contain the christmas theme.

plus it is not practical in every sense.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Cmon Devil, you're saying its a waste of time? What about if you just program it in, and make it temp? Ya know, it doesnt show for 9 months on the site, then say October, we see Seasonal. Can a website work that way. ::sigh:: Other than that, I guess if anyone has seen any Holiday-ish Wallpapers on Minitokyo, please let me know. I want my desktop to say "Tis the Season" very soon. Thanks.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

it would be nice to see a seasonal section, but i can see Devildude-san's point.

well, the holidays are fast approaching so i'm sure that ppl will start submiting holiday themed wallies and such soon! (that's what they did for Halloween) well, if i see any holiday stuff i'll send them your way! :D

Signature Image

Great! I'll look forward to it.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Great idea. We have done it on my site and it was well appreciated by our regulars.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.