Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat would you do if you r me(game) - Minitokyo

wat would you do if you r me(game)

page 1 of 1 17 total items

this is a game you answer the situation above and make one yourself then so on and so forth k mine is
wat would you do if someone big and strong beat your loved one up and you and that someone is all alone in the school yard?

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

wel i would at first ask why and if he didnt answer or tried something with me i would do my best to drop him/her to their knees and ask again till i got the answer i needed

what would you do if you loved two people equally and wanted both?

hmm tat is a hard one
i think i would ask them both out at first and then tell them i wan both of them and if they say you cant then i will let them choose
cause if both love me as i love them they wont leave me

wat would you do if you have a S.A.T.(something like a college entry exam determines which college you go to) tomorrow and you girlfriend or boy are in the park drunk and the called you to go pick them up

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

screw the sat i would go get my g/f or friend. they are more important anyway...

what would you do if you had your choice of living anywhere in the world and money was no object and you couldnt stay home?

wat do mean you couldnt stay home? with out that
i would want to live at home because i have my family with me and we can have fun all day since they dont need to worry bout money my parents can stay home

dude you didn't ask a question

what would you do if you were asked this question?

woops forgotten lol hehe
ahem so the question would be
you are chased by you enemies and your at a cliff
would you fight them till you die or take your chance and jump or something else?

well...I'll die fighting them with honor..lol not dying like a coward

wat would u do if u know you're dying tomorrow?

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

huh? that's... CREEPY! *cries* umm... I guess I'd try to make everyone happy for a while...

what would you do if you know that the person you love will NEVER love you back?

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i would become a hermit in the woods and stay there forever..

what would you do if you only had one channel to watch on tv and one station to listen to on the radio and it did nothing but play polka?

wats polka? if that is something really bored i would play computer all day long i hardly watch tv its either computer or work....
wat would you do if you can only say one more sentence and you wouldnt be able to talk again wat would you say and to whom.

I'll talk to god and beg for forgiveness lol...(as if I will..lol)

wat will you do if you're falling from the sky and know you'll die soon?

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

It's said that when we fall from a great heigth we die before we hit the ground....

ok the game...

I'll pray.

What will you do if a rich but weird guy decide to make you your heir if you do all what he wants during a year ?

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

will he die at the end of the year or live for lke another 20 yrs?
k lets just say he die after tat year i still wouldnt do it
wat would u do if a oppsite gender
1) you hate tat person
2) you like tat person
3) you dont hate and dont like tat person
kissed you
answer all three plz

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

1... I would now like that person
2... I would like them more
3... I would like them more

What would you do if you convinced all of your friends that this new kid was great and cool and he/she then set about making you look bad if front of your friends?

if they were my friends, they wouldn't be influenced by the bad kid and know who i really am, and eh, i guess i'd just ignore the 'new kid' from then on. >.<

If you had one more day to live, what would you do in that one space of time?

if i have one more day to live then i would start out today having time with my family and tomorrow i will have time with my girlfriend

merged: 11-22-2005 ~ 07:21am
woops my question is that wat would you do if you died and there is a choice for you to go any where you want to go where would you go?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.