Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Star War Episode III - Minitokyo

Star War Episode III

page 1 of 1 5 total items

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I didn't realize about this forum. I submitted this scan, but it was put in quarantine. The advise was given to me, and here I am submitting this scan.

I hope you like. During the week i'll submit more scans of the other Episodes.

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3474/ep3poster36we.th.jpg
Edit: XD It mustn't be here. Can someone move this thread, please?

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

The reason the scan was tossed into Quarantine is because we do not accept scans that have absolutely nothing to do with anime or Japanese pop culture. Note that not too long ago we mass-deleted all of the Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc. scans and wallpapers from the gallery.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Ah, thats a shame these scans arent accepted anymore, nice scan bro. I wonder if i can buy that poster?

Signature

I respect the efforts and talents that went into making the prequels but they all fell short. I think george pumped too much time and money into the CG and FX which made the storyline suffer.

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

The only thing I find is wrong with the scan is it has too many things from Episode II, the rest is okay.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.