Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u have a teacher that doesnt care? - Minitokyo

Do u have a teacher that doesnt care?

Ever had a teacher that doesn't care?

yes
23 votes
never!
4 votes
all my teachers are like that
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Yup...i do the science teacher he used to be my fav teacher last year but this year i dont know hes not really paying attention to us. he explains very good but he goes too fast and sometimes u dont really undertand him^^'
and cz of his "explanations" me and my friend's project completely changed! ( we had to restart cz he never checked our works...too busy with smth else...)
what about u guys? have or has any teachers like that?

~xianghua~

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

My history teacher was like that, but she ended up nice after some time.

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

Most of my teachers never give challenging work, and most of them suck at lecturing. There are a few exceptions though.

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

in 12th grade i had a english teacher that didnt grade our work, so i got to sleep most the time. He was so cool

KuchikixRukia

KuchikixRukia

Death God Rukia

yup...
my english teacher mr. weiss...
everyone thinks he looks like a rat too lol..

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Ya, my DBM professor is like that.
My project group complained to him about free-riding problem in our group. One of our members never showed up for a single meeting throughout the semester... we approached the professor wanting that free-rider be booted out of our group.

Professor: "I'm afraid there's nothing much I can do. I guess we can only just close one eye and live with it."
Me: "@#$%^&*(@#$%^&*"

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Yes, especially my math teacher
actual convo
Me- er mr. Davies i have a question
mr. davies- hey you know what i have a class to teach i have no time to help one student with their problems... -walks away-

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

< A teacher that doesn't care. ;)

Just kidding, I do care about my students. But most of the time it's the students that don't care. I don't think the realize how hard their teachers work and how much they worry about them.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Yeah... some of them aren't good at lecturing and think they're really good at it... one of them acts like the queen of the world when she passes by... creeps out all the students -.-

Our physics teacher. She doesn't even care if we fail on her test and on examinations. She thinks we can easily get what her lessons are.

Signature

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

my Native Language teacher, she just lets us to make noise,she really don't care n we even do not study anythin, she just sits down n doing her business

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

Oh,you guys are similar to me.My literature teacher is bad.She teach me only things that writen in the books and tell me todo a lot of things that she never check.It 's terrible.Literature is my worst subject.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

My computer teacher. You can pretty much write gibberish on the homework and still get credit.

zefiroN

zefiroN

>______<

i also have a teacher who is dumb as hell, he usually asks questions where the answer is shown on a screen behind him. And he always says "Excellent!" when we answer. tard.

Signature

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

yes i do i wish i could report them or something I raise my hand in class and they never call on me i ask them for help and they tell my no they wont help me. They single me out and yell only at me even if i aint done nothing they go around telling people i told them i do drugs which i have never done for 2 reasons i know its wrong and im allergic to smoke and stuff lol and thats just to name a few.

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Ha, I've got a few teachers like that. My science teacher writes something on the board, then starts playing with her phone. Sometimes she even forgets to write something on the board, so we dont do anything (not that we do anything anyway). She doesn't notice when the last two rows are having a pencil war (throwing things at each other).

My History teacher is kinda like that, but really funny too. He tells us to get off if we're playing games on the computer during a research period, but we play games anyway, and he doesn't really care/notice.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

they get better in college, high school had 1/2 nightmarish teachers... i love a bunch of teachers in college, even if they seemed evil at first ~ they really wanted you to grow up and take things more seriously ;p

i need to revisit some of them ~ say hello, discuss old times and new

-repeat-

*software design and devo
is away for half the year and on the day of the HSC(year 12 exams) he is golfing. they other half 50% we play comp game in school and that leaves 25% of the school time to teach. ma friend put it very well"i want to kick box MR#$%%^#$ in the head.

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

My math teacher doesn't give a F :angry:*K about his students. He gets to the class and just ask us to do some exercise and that's. when we do lessons he just says: do it whenever you want, with whatever you want! If you don't have a pensil, then, use a pen, and if you don't have a pen, then, cut your veins and do it with your blood! T_T

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

segawalilac

segawalilac

~Eternal Bakaness~

My Physics and Biology teacher...and now he moved me to the front row (Because we had a seating plan) now my otaku friend is not next to me to talk about them...

And no one listens to him...and my friend seen him in a supermarket and ate a lolli ~.~

i had a social teacher in 8th grade, Mr. Johnson. literally the man stood up there and rambled, he cared about NOTHING. one day 3 girls in the front row painted their nails... he did nothing. he would give a worksheet and stamp it if you had the blanks filled in the next day. then any with a stamp got an A. so we all just scribbled in our blanks, got a stamp, and an A. it was a block class of all things and the second half of the hour without fail he ran out of lessons and we watched "antique roadshow". oh yea... he cared a lot... *eye roll*

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

My English 102 professor (I'm in college) doesn't care. I haven't learned anything in the class, because he doesn't teach. He's always between 15 and 30 minutes late, and he always dismisses us after 15 minutes.

Yeah, it sounds like a dream come true, but the truth is, teachers like him kill off any chances a student has in college. Some info: English 102 is also known as "Essay & Research." The course is designed to teach students how to conduct good research and write good research papers. Professors teaching this course assign three major papers with several writing exercises. My professor doesn't do that.

The class meets for an hour three days a week (it's a 3-hour course), and at $76 a credit hour, it's expensive. I'm not getting the education I paid for. It's been too late to drop the class (finals are next week), and I can't demand a refund because my college will give me the runaround.

To all prospective college students: if your English professor doesn't pile a crapload of work on you, they're not a good professor and they're going to screw you over. Change teachers immediately.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

jaguar88

jaguar88

(=^_^=)

one of my teacher actually didn't teach us anything... He always give us a piece of paper or tutorials (from the comp) and just told us to do them in our time... how crazy is that >.<... paid so much for them to teach us but noooooo....!
o well.... at least i got a free time during that period :D:D:D:D:D

To be honest...I'm not sure what to answer. Some teachers seem like they don't care, but they still remain just and give you the grade you deserve. Not all teachers are evil, and besides, they scolod you because of the most common reason in the world: because they CARE! >.>

And besides...if you have a teacher that doesn't care, then I'm sure you're smart enough to report to the principle, right? ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.