Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What type of music while doing homework? - Minitokyo

What type of music while doing homework?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

For all those who enjoy listening to music while doing homework whether it helps you focus or keep you awake like me ^_^' what kind do you listen to? For me I listen to all different types of music but lately when doing homework it has been anime soundtracks( mainly bleach hehe :D), house/dance such as basement Jaxx and Daft Punk, rock mainly from boom boom satellites (They're awesome!) and some j-rock and trance.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

Well I pretty much listen to trance when I need to be creative.
Be it schoolwork or making walls :)

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by Sumomo-Well I pretty much listen to trance when I need to be creative.
Be it schoolwork or making walls :)

ahhh thats the same for me ^_^'

-Leonardo da Vinci

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Quote by Misato-KunFor all those who enjoy listening to music while doing homework whether it helps you focus or keep you awake like me ^_^' what kind do you listen to? For me I listen to all different types of music but lately when doing homework it has been anime soundtracks( mainly bleach hehe :D), house/dance such as basement Jaxx and Daft Punk, rock mainly from boom boom satellites (They're awesome!) and some j-rock and trance.

I BET YOU MUST BE A CLUBBLEACH MEMBER...OR AT LEAST I THINK SO....

Ok...for me, in reality, i listen to mostly dance music, mostly house, during these times, when i really need the focus and a kick to the head, i listen to classical usually hymns and foreign language like spanish, italian, greek, mongolian music, usually folklore music.

dance music keeps me awake, so i need it, but these folklore tunes greatly enhances the ability to focus, tracks like "the wind and the sea beyond my eyes" by Krinuysknek (i think that is his name spelled in english), very aptly describes the singing of a concentrated captain eager to go home to his family...it keeps the mind focus with their throat hymns.

Now...the usual....

I listen to hentai music...u know from the H-game...soundtracks...
funnily enough, this thread does not have a describe a scene thing for me to play with so i will just stick with myself, many a time, i enjoy hearing hentai music tunes, those by Kotoko is very nice, especially when watching two lesbian chicks playing each other, it makes the enjoyment very enriched.

one of these, few years back actually contained a track called "bondage" which i dunno who sang it, but the techno beat is crossed with moaning of a female, in pleasure of course with words like"whip me" and so on....

makes my life wonderful...i enjoy the tunes while watching them...otherwise, makes for great music just listening to girls moaning in pleasure while reading the sunday news...LOL

you win....no funny funny reply this time....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

ajb

ajb

mr.hat

classical...
otherwise i end up writing the lyrics to a song in my homework lol @___@

otherwise, if it doesnt involve any writing...
anything that suits my mood, or the mood im tryin to invoke in my artwork

btw, wuts hentai music? never heard of that before lol ~___~

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

hentai music? that sounds nasty as hell..o.o; (My opinion, please dont beat me up.>>.)

I listen to Japan-A-Radio! They have nonstop j-pop and anime tracks!

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by Devildude

Quote by Misato-KunFor all those who enjoy listening to music while doing homework whether it helps you focus or keep you awake like me ^_^' what kind do you listen to? For me I listen to all different types of music but lately when doing homework it has been anime soundtracks( mainly bleach hehe :D), house/dance such as basement Jaxx and Daft Punk, rock mainly from boom boom satellites (They're awesome!) and some j-rock and trance.

I BET YOU MUST BE A CLUBBLEACH MEMBER...OR AT LEAST I THINK SO....

Ok...for me, in reality, i listen to mostly dance music, mostly house, during these times, when i really need the focus and a kick to the head, i listen to classical usually hymns and foreign language like spanish, italian, greek, mongolian music, usually folklore music.

dance music keeps me awake, so i need it, but these folklore tunes greatly enhances the ability to focus, tracks like "the wind and the sea beyond my eyes" by Krinuysknek (i think that is his name spelled in english), very aptly describes the singing of a concentrated captain eager to go home to his family...it keeps the mind focus with their throat hymns.

Now...the usual....

I listen to hentai music...u know from the H-game...soundtracks...
funnily enough, this thread does not have a describe a scene thing for me to play with so i will just stick with myself, many a time, i enjoy hearing hentai music tunes, those by Kotoko is very nice, especially when watching two lesbian chicks playing each other, it makes the enjoyment very enriched.

one of these, few years back actually contained a track called "bondage" which i dunno who sang it, but the techno beat is crossed with moaning of a female, in pleasure of course with words like"whip me" and so on....

makes my life wonderful...i enjoy the tunes while watching them...otherwise, makes for great music just listening to girls moaning in pleasure while reading the sunday news...LOL

you win....no funny funny reply this time....

lol...hentai music huh? thats pretty funny although you managed to put in a hint of your ideas with the music. You never cease to surprise me devildude ^_^'

-Leonardo da Vinci

jus wateva really...depends on my mood...usual the pop music

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

actually if you like J-techno tracks, there is a few artist like Lia and Kotoko who are at the top of the scene, for years they have been churning out music for these categories and are very talented singers and their music usually are very nice.

remixes from AIR like the christmas floor dancing mix, the alone with lovers mix, are very good. For Kotoko, tracks for Kannaduki no Miko is very good in techno trend music, some tracks like Satirize, Wing my way are from hentai games and ova soundtracks, but they, like it or not are usually the music in anime that has the most amount of effort invested in them.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Animemusic.

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

I useally listen to naruo/GSD/FF7 OST
sometime to the OP/ED of anime

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

mostly r&b and hip hop music... whatever sets the mood. some kanye usually gets me motivated to do my homework

Sephiroth: Cloud, I need you to work on Saturday!
Cloud: BUT I HAVE LAKERS TICKETS!

-Asakura-

-Asakura-

:.Phenomenal.:

i listen to alot of different types of music, but when im doing my homework i mostly listen to trance or game music; mainly because i will get distracted if theres a song with lyrics playing.

Signature

I listen to heavy metal and anime OST´s ^O^

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

mostly i listen to intrumenatl music because then there are no lyrics that confuse my mind and wakes me up from my studie-slumber. I listen to lots of musik from example Hans Zimmer ^^
my fav is "zoosters breakout"

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nothing... cause having something distracting you isn't the best way to work, except if it is for cover some sounds more annoying.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I listen to all kinds.

Signature Image

When I was in school, I often listened to Classical while working on my homework because I found it mentally stimulating but not distracting. Instrumental music of all sorts generally worked well.

I range from trance and instrumental to hard rock/heavy metal.. depending on my mood! ^ ^;
It's normally trance though.. Only sometimes I get lost in the music and forget about my homework.. I spaced out for about an hour before! ^ ^;;

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Misato-KunFor all those who enjoy listening to music while doing homework whether it helps you focus or keep you awake like me ^_^' what kind do you listen to?

Well my answer would be the obvious choice: J-Pop - but I decided when it came to doing my studies or listening to those "boring" lectures from time to time, there are only two kinds of singers I would preferably choose over the rest.

For studies: Jun and Lee Soo Young. I preferably like the Ballads the best, as they both are extremely, and I mean extremely talented singers in this category. It even keeps me going for once. **Giggles** As long as it is not that loud, of course. **Nods** Kuraki is my optional toss-up artist that I commonly listen to from time to time.

For lectures: That would be the others like Ayumi and Megumi, for example. ZONE is also one band where I like to listen to their music once in a while. Yano also has a few good tracks whenever I am left out feeling of extreme boredom, with BoA if I feel a little lucky that day.

Oh heck, I'll just listen to any new CD releases for that month if I could get my hands on it. I just wouldn't prefer listening to Nanase. I'm just not sure why. **Taps her head**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

I listen to pretty much everything. Music helps me concentrate. It's teh good stuf.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Oh yes I have forgot to mention, classical music as well helps me concentrate a lot! Especially when I'm reading, it sets the mood. I mostly listen to Mozart and Chopin :D

-Leonardo da Vinci

Starbucks Music.

Mostly anime music.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.