Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No images/wallpapers - Minitokyo

No images/wallpapers

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I know there are a few threads out there about this but i really don't get the new MT right now so, i was woundering is anyone could help me i can't see any images/wallpapers or avatars or signatures anywhere it doesn't say error or anything its just blank. Like there was nothing there in the first place.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

It's hard to tell where the problem is, but some things you might want to try (as they can fix numerous generalized problems):
* If you are using IE, try firefox. If you are using firefox, try IE. If you are using Opera, try Mozilla. Etc. If a problem affects only one browser, than it may be a software issue. If it affects more than one browser, it may be a connectivity issue.
* Clear your browser cache and cookies and try again
* Make sure images are not blocked by your browser
* Make sure images are not blocked by a firewall or other third-party program

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

use a proxy server. ask for help on howto.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.