Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Koboshi wall - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Um, my first attempt at making a wall by using this tut. I know it's bright, sorry. Some textures were from here and here. Star brushes from here, and cloud brushes from here.
I actually just wanted to try the tutorial because i was bored. it turned out quite nice so I wanted to know what you guys/girls thought. Suggestions, comments are welcome. Please be nice. >.<
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9670/koboshiwall3cu4fp.th.jpg

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

whoa, so cute! i think the whole thing is very good apart from the background on the left hand side. it looks too much like the cloud filter. ^^" maybe you could add some more brushing to it to improve it, or add some scenery. or maybe just a gradient of dark pink to light pink from the bottom up would be nice.

also, it's kinda weird that her right thumb is cut off. you can't really notice it unless if you look very closely... i don't know if it's the scan's fault, but if you could clone stamp it in, or make it show up a bit better, that'd be really great. you have no problems with your extraction of the text; scriptina's always a good font. XD thanks for sharing your work, and i hope i've helped!

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Very cute :)

Hm...agree with kakitsubata that the left side is a little empty. Maybe a light flower texture, or any of kakitsubata's suggestions, would improve that.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Thank you for the commets. It sure helped.

Signature
My LJ

yes the left side does look empty, maybe some more colour variations or designs would be nice. i find the text kinda hard to read amongst all that soft textures @_@
it also seems that her thumb and right ear was cut off and lost into the textures of the wall, but over all its really nice

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

cools^^

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

wow! the scan is so cute~~ XD but where is her thumb? o_0
the bg is sweet^^ the cloudy effects are really nice and i think the text should be in darker color, cause it's hard to see.
and the left side of the wallie is a little empty, adding something would be nice^^
overall the wallie you made is sweet and cute^^
keep it up! ;)

Nothing wrong with this wall i guess ^^ looks nice n the colors ...I just love it.. no need to worry, maybe put some text at the left side ^^ n it would be perfect! Ganbatte!

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Actually, her thumb was cut off on the origianl scan, but I don't know how to fix it.

Signature
My LJ

niomea

niomea

broken wings

The overall looking of this wall is very nice and sweet. I really can feel the cuteness., however, like previously mentioned, the lsft hand side of the wall is rather empty.

I like it though, very much ^_^

I think it's a good start. But you could probably integrate other things with it to add more to your wallpaper. Like other people have mentioned, the left side is pretty bare. Maybe if you have time, you can play around with things to do on the left side.

It's nice how it is and Koboshi is cute as always ^^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.